IEBC Jobs Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Pdf is Out – Download Here
Are you in search of IEBC jobs shortlisted candidates 2023/2024 pdf is out? To download Kenya Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission list of successful applicants kindly follow the steps available on this page.
I hope before proceeding to check for IEBC jobs shortlisted candidates, you successfully submitted an application for the just concluded IEBC recruitment? If yes, then you’re good to go.
The fundamental aim of this article is to show you the easy steps on how to check if your name is among IEBC list of successful candidates.
Irrespective of the position you applied, the steps we’ve outline here will help you access the comprehensive list of shortlisted candidates.
Okay! Be that as it may, I will begin first by validating if actually then Kenya Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) recruitment shortlisted candidates is out.
- Kenya PSC Shortlisted Candidates
- KERRA Shortlisted Candidates
- NPSC Shortlisted Candidates
- Kenya Army Shortlisted Candidates
- KEBS Shortlisted Candidates
- ECDE Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
- KFS Shortlisted Candidates
- KPA Shortlisted Candidates
- KIPPRA Shortlisted Candidates
- KCB Shortlisted Candidates
- KICD Shortlisted Candidates
- NEMA Shortlisted Candidates
- Kenya Prisons Shortlisted Candidates
- KALRO Shortlisted Candidates
- Hipora Job Shortlisted Candidates
- TSC Shortlisted Candidates
- Bomet Public Service Board Shortlisted Candidates
Is IEBC Jobs Shortlisted Candidates 2023 Out?
The management of Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) has made a public notice about the release of shortlisted candidates and applicants are to visit their website www.iebc.or.ke download the pdf list.
IEBC recruitment portal was close as of 11th June 2021, applicants have been awaiting the release of successful candidates pdf, we’re glad to announce that the list is finally out.
The positions which the shortlisted candidates have been released for includes:
- Polling clerks and counting clerks
- Deputy Presiding Officers
- Electoral Trainers
- Ward Based Voters Educators
- ICT Clerks
- Logistics Officers Support
- Deputy Constituency Returning Officers
- County Election Manager
- Polling Clerks Training Officers
- Temporary Jobs
- Verification Clerks
What others are searching regarding IEBC shortlist
- IEBC jobs shortlisted candidates for voter registration
- iebc.or.ke shortlisted candidates
- IEBC shortlisted clerks 2022 Pdf
- IEBC Shortlisted Candidates for signature verification
At the end of this article, you will get appropriate answers to these questions, just keep reading.
So, briefly, you might wonder what is the benchmark for getting shortlisted for the next stage of IEBC recruitment, quickly check the highlight below.
Benchmark for IEBC Jobs Shortlisted Candidates 2023
- You must have successfully filled and submitted the online application
- Your academic and professional certificates dates were correctly inputted
- Candidates information must tally with document uploaded
- Applicant must be a Kenyan with valid means of identification
- Be sure that you didn’t submit the application more than once
Counties Eligible to Check IEBC Shortlisted Candidates
Applicants from the counties below can check or download Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission shortlist pdf.
|Taita Mak Taveta||Turkana|
How to Check IEBC Jobs Shortlisted Candidates 2023
- You have to begin by opening IEBC portal www.iebc.or.ke
- Scroll to the bottom of the page (footer)
- Then click on vacancies
- On the new page, scroll down the page and click on shortlisted candidates
- Open the pdf you’ve downloaded
- Then search for your name or application number
From recruitmentfile.net we say congratulations to all shortlisted applicant.
Note that notification concerning the screening/interview exercise would be communicated to shortlisted candidates via SMS or email.
If you have further questions or what you do not understand about IEBC recruitment or shortlisted candidates, kindly indicate in the comment section below.