ICTA job vacancies 2023/2024: Information and Communication Technology Authority recruitment portal www.icta.go.ke, requirements, how to apply, closing date etc. are the information will be sharing with you in this article.
We’re glad to notify job seekers who resides in any part of Kenya that there are job vacancies in the Information and Communication Technology Authority.
This new is deduced from the ICTA recruitment portal www.icta.go.ke and in this article we will share all necessary information regarding ICTA job vacancies to make you come out successful.
Just before that, it is pertinent we alert you of Kenya’s information and communication technology authority core essence.
The Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Authority is a State Corporation under the Ministry of Information Communication and Technology. The corporation was established in August 2013. The Authority is tasked with rationalizing and streamlining the management of all Government of Kenya ICT functions.
Our broad mandate entails enforcing ICT standards in Government and enhancing the supervision of its electronic communication. We also promote ICT literacy, capacity, innovation and enterprise in line with the Kenya National ICT Masterplan 2017.
ICTA Job Vacancies 2023
- Presidential Digital Talent Internship
- Assistant Human Resource Management
- Assistant ICT Officer
- ICT Officer
- Senior ICT Officer
- Senior Communications Officer
- Business Development & Marketing Services Officer
- Sales Officer
- Cost Accountant
- Principal ICT Officer
- Deputy Direct ICT and Infrastructure
- Deputy Director Planning and Search, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Web Content Developer & Content Officer
These are the vacant positions in Information and Communication Technology Authority which you can submit an application for.
We also recommend after applying for ICTA job vacancies, you could also consider applying for:
- KCGS Recruitment
- IPOA Recruitment
- SRC Recruitment
- KIM Recruitment
- CRA Recruitment
- NGEC Recruitment
- ICT Authority Recruitment
- Parliamentary Service Recruitment
- Ministry of Labour and Social Protection Recruitment
Is ICTA Recruitment Ongoing?
Yes, the Information and Communication Technology Authority (ICTA) recruitment is ongoing and interested persons are to visit the online recruitment portal to submit an application.
Very importantly, the online application form is free and accessible for prospective applicants from any of the Counties below.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
Requirements for ICTA Job Vacancies 2023
- Candidate applying must be a Kenyan citizen
- He or she must have a valid means of identification like National ID card
- Applicants MUST have graduated and attained First or Upper Second-Class Honors (or the equivalent) from a recognized institution in the last two years (within the last 24 months) from 2020 to the date of this advertisement.
- If waiting graduation, MUST provide a recommendation/reference letter from the University stamped & signed by the dean of students indicating First or Upper Second-Class Honors to be awarded.
- Recent graduates in BSc. ICT or Engineering (Electrical & Electronics, Telecommunication, Systems/Software, Computer) – The graduates must have thorough knowledge in the core areas of specialization; Network & Infrastructure, Application Development, Graphic & Design, Information Security, and Project Management. The Authority may require Applicants to demonstrate technical competencies on their core of specialization prior to the interview.
- Should NOT have undertaken any other Internship program in the government and is Unemployed
- Applicants should be willing and ready to be deployed in any government organization (MCDAs) within the 47 counties. This will be on a full-time basis from 8:00am – 5:00pm.
- The ICT Authority encourages Females, persons with disability and graduates from ASAL regions a to apply.
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
These requirements are the secrets to succeeding in ICTA job application. Therefore, try as much as you can to adhere accordingly.
How to Apply for ICTA Recruitment 2023
To submit an application successfully for ICTA jobs 2023, take the steps below.
- Writing an application letter
- Prepare a detailed and up to date curriculum vitae (CV)
- Include your email address, experience and mobile telephone number in your CV
- Scan your academic and professional credentials
- Then send the hardcopy documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Try as much as you can to avoid possible mistakes like error in name or date of birth as this might directly clash with the data on your National ID which will serve as confirmation for KIM when screening application.
Alternately, you can apply by:
- Visiting ICTA website https://recruitment.icta.go.ke
- On the menu bar, click careers
- Scroll down and select the position you wish to apply
- Carefully fill the online application form
- Scan and upload requirements document according to stipulated size
- Review the information you’ve provided then
- Proceed to submit if your data is accurate
ICTA Job Application Deadline
The application deadline for Information and Communication Technology Authority recruitment is Thursday, 22nd September, 2022.
Applicants who do not complete and submit their form on or before his date by 5:00pm will be disqualified.
That’s all we have for you today concerning ICTA job vacancies 2023, if you have any question, kindly indicate in the comment section below.
You can as well follow us on Google News to get more update about ICTA job vacancies.