IAEA Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal www.iaea.org
IAEA recruitment 2023/2024: International Atomic Energy Agency job vacancies, application form, recruitment portal www.iaea.org and other vital information are well explained in this article.
So, if you would like to apply for IAEA recruitment, kindly follow through the step-by-step guidelines available in this article.
Is IAEA Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) recruitment 2023 is ongoing. The job application form is out and accessible via the online recruitment portal www.iaea.org.
IAEA Job Vacancies 2023
- Programme Management Officer
- Consultant – Radiological Crime Scene Management
- Legal Officer, IAEA Legislative Assistance Programme Lead
- Team Leader
- IT Project Manager
- Director, Division of Safeguards Operations
- Safeguards Asset Provision Assistant
- Nuclear Support Systems Analyst
- Team Assistant
- HR Officer (Talent Outreach)
- Laboratory Technician
- Legal Officer (General Legal)
- Senior Safeguards Analyst
- Communication Officer
- Research Entomologist
- Nuclear Safeguards Inspector
- Retail Operations Manager
- Regulation Measurement Control Technician
These are the vacant positions for the ongoing IAEA recruitment which you can apply.
Here are other jobs you might also like to apply:
- Walmart Recruitment
- WHO Recruitment
- Amnesty International Recruitment
- Plan International Recruitment
- OECD Recruitment
- WFP Job Vacancies
- UNHCR Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment
- UN Volunteers Recruitment
- United Nations Recruitment
- ILO Recruitment
- Care International Recruitment
- World Food Programme Recruitment
- International Rescue Committee Recruitment
General Requirements for IAEA Recruitment 2023
- Prospective applicant must have an understanding of what International Atomic Energy Agency stands for
- He or she must have a valid means of identification like National ID, International Passport of even driver’s license
- Interested candidates should have a diploma, degree or equivalent from any recognized institution of the world
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
- Candidate applying must be analytical, competent, ready to adapt to new working environment
- Applicant that are computer literate have an added advantage
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Candidate with reasonable working experience have an added advantage.
Facts about IAEA Recruitment 2023
- Applicants are not expected to make payment for the job application form
- Candidates applying should have National ID, international passport, driver’s license or any other valid form of identification
- Applicants are not to submit application more than once
- Do not pay anyone to help you gain employment into International Atomic Energy Agency
- Ensure you submit your application on or before the set closing date
- We do not influence International Atomic Energy Agency recruitment process; we only share helpful tips to enable you successful submit an application
- You can either submit your application via the online recruitment portal www.iaea.org or submit an application to the head office.
Having established that, let’s proceed to IAEA recruitment portal, requirements and how to apply.
IAEA International Recruitment Portal
www.iaea.org is the direct recruitment portal for International Atomic Energy Agency jobs and accessible by all interested candidates.
How to Apply for International Atomic Energy Agency Recruitment 2023
Here comes another important part, if you wish to successfully submit an application for the ongoing International Atomic Energy Agency recruitment then adhere to the steps below.
- Go to the application portal www.iaea.org
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Create and verify an account the on-the-job portal
- Login and carefully fill the online application form
- Upload all the required academic and professional documents
- Proofread your application to avoid corrections
- Then submit
As an alternative, you could directly send your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IAEA Recruitment Deadline
The closing date for IAEA recruitment is 16th June, 2023. Interested applicants are to submit application on or before the stated deadline to avoid disqualification.
We hope this article was helpful, if you have any question, kindly let us know in the comment section below. If you as well need more update concerning IAEA recruitment, you can follow us on Google News.