Homa Bay County Government recruitment 2023/2024 has commenced. Details about the job vacancies, application form, career portal www.homabay.go.ke, qualifications, how to apply and closing date are here.
Are you aware that Homa Bay County Government recruitment 2023 is ongoing? In this article, we have outlined the strategic steps on how to successfully submit an application.
Not just that, we have highlighted as well, the requirements and other important information.
Has Homa Bay County Government Recruitment Started?
Yes, Homa Bay County government recruitment 2023 has commenced. We have shared the job vacancies available, the requirements, and how to apply here.
Note that the job application form is free and easily accessible online via the recruitment portal www.homabay.go.ke/careers by all prospective applicants.
General Requirements for Homa Bay County Government Recruitment
Showing interest for Homa Bay County Government Recruitment by way of application is one thing and another is possessed what the recruiter needs from applicants.
Concerning Homa Bay county recruitment of personnels in the Public Service Board, below are the general or call it fundamental criteria candidates applying must possess.
- Candidate applying must be a Kenyan Citizen
- He or she must have KCSE certificate
- Should possess a certificate of good conduct
- Must be medically and physically fit
- Candidate must have an acceptable means of identification like the National ID Card, Drivers License or International passport
- Candidate should have either Bachelor or Master degree in relevant field
- Candidates with vast knowledge and experience in relevant field have added advantage
- Candidate should be conversant with Constitution of Kenya and all the devolution laws
- Candidate should demonstrate thorough understanding of County development objectives and vision 2030
- Candidate should be a strategic thinker and result oriented
- Candidate should have excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Candidate should possess capacity to work under pressure to meet timelines
- Have ability to work in a multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity
- Satisfies the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution
- Candidate should demonstrate understand and commitment to the values and principles as outlined in articles 10 and 232 of the constitution of Kenya
- Candidate must be a computer literate.
Applicant would also be required to present the following certificates when applicable.
- Tax compliance certificates
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission
- Clearance from the CRB.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the police
Other trending jobs in Kenya includes:
- Siaya County Government Recruitment
- Vihiga County Government Recruitment
- Kakamega County Government Recruitment
- Bomet County Government Recruitment
- Kericho County Government Recruitment
- Kajiado County Government Recruitment
- Narok County Government Recruitment
- Nyeri County Government Recruitment
- Nakuru County Government Recruitment
- Laikipia County Government Recruitment
- Baringo County Government Recruitment
- Trans-Nzoia County Government Recruitment
How to Apply for Homa Bay County Government Recruitment 2023
- First, you have to visit www.cpsb.Homa Bay.go.ke
- Read through the application instruction
- Download the employment form
- Write an application letter
- Update your Curriculum Vitae to suite the job
- The Secretary/CEO
- Homa Bay County Public Service Board,
- O. Box 95 – 40300,
Closing Date for Homa Bay County Government Recruitment
The application deadline for Homa Bay County Government recruitment is Tuesday, 26th April 2023. Interested persons are to submit their form on or before the stated date to avoid disqualification.
ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the application form with position applied for clearly indicated in the subject line. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application.
Courier and Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the Board’s office.
Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
Homa Bay county public service board is an equal opportunity employer. Women, Youth, Persons with Disability, Marginalized Groups and Non-Dominant Communities are encouraged to apply.
Recruitment process is absolutely free and any form of lobbying, canvasing or bribery in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
WARNING BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS: Homa Bay County Public Service Board DOES NOT use agents nor Charge ANY FEE at any stage of recruitment and selection process. In case of people soliciting for bribes, the same should be reported to the nearest police station.
That’s all we have for you today concerning Homa Bay County Government recruitment, if you have a question kindly let us know in the comment section below.
Also, if you would like to get more update from us concerning latest jobs in Homa Bay County and Kenya at large, follow us on Google News.