Here’s an official notice to alert the general public that Higher Education Loans Board, HELB shortlisted candidates 2023/2024 is out and this article will guide you properly on how to access the names of beneficiaries.
Did you submit an application for Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)? If yes, did you provide all the necessary documents? If yes, it’s now time to see if your name is among the list of shortlisted beneficiaries.
Is HELB Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Out?
Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) online application form registration portal was recently closed and the names of shortlisted candidates is out 2022.
In quest of accessing the names of people who are successful for the loan, those who applied have asked question such as:
- Is HELB Loan 2022 Out?
- Has HELB Been Disbursed 2022?
- How Do I know if I have awarded a HELB Loan?
Is HELB Loan 2023/2024 Out?
Higher Education Board loan 2023 application form is out and you can apply following the guidelines we have provided in this article.
- KCB Shortlisted Candidates
- KERRA Shortlisted Candidates
- FHI 360 Kenya Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
- IFAD Shortlisted Candidates
- Kenya National Police Service Shortlisted Candidates
- KYEOP Shortlisted Candidates | KYEOP Grant Beneficiaries
- KPA Shortlisted Candidates Dockers & Internship
- HELB Shortlisted Candidates
- NYS Shortlisted Candidates
- KETRACO Shortlisted Candidates
- KEBS Shortlisted Candidates
- NEMA Shortlisted Candidates
- KICD Shortlisted Candidates
- KNBS Shortlisted Candidates
- TVETA Shortlisted Candidates
- KenGen Shortlisted Candidates
- Kenyan Navy Shortlisted Candidates
- KDF Shortlisted Candidates
- KRA Shortlisted Candidates
Has HELB Been Disbursed 2023?
Currently, it has not been started if HELB loan has yet been disbursed for 2022 but information reaching us is that soonest the loan will be disbursed and the names of beneficiaries will be published online via the registration portal www.helb.co.ke.
How to Download HELB Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024
- Go to the application registration portal www.helb.co.ke
- Click on loanees portal on the menu bar
- Click the sign in button and provide your email address and password
- On your dashboard, click application status
The above steps is what you need to access the names of successful applicants. Meanwhile, follow the steps below on how to check HELB certificate.
HELB Certificate Checker
If you want to download Higher Education Loans Board certificate then take the following steps.
- Open the link https://studentportal.helb.co.ke/auth/index/checker
- Select the certificate type (Compliance or Clearance)
- Provide your National ID number
- Type your certificate serial number in the space provided
- After that click the validation button
Important note: HELB shortlisted candidates 2023 is not yet out therefore ignore any advert you might see online, visit www.helb.co.ke for further details or confirmation regarding when the names of beneficiaries will be published online.