We’re excited to notify you that GTBank recruitment 2023/2024 is ongoing. Complete details about the job application form, portal www.gtbank.co.ke, vacancies, internship, requirements, how to apply, closing date etc. are available here.
Have you been aspiring to work in a bank or did you study accounting, banking and finance or finance related course and currently unemployed? If yes, there’s an awesome opportunity for you at GTBank.
In this article, we have provided all the necessary information you should know concerning GTBank recruitment 2023 including the steps on how to submit an application.
Note: You do not need to know any insider to succeed in GTBank recruitment exercise, all you have to do is adhere to the requirements and job application instructions.
Understanding GTBank Recruitment Process
Guaranty Trust Bank is one of the most remarkable banks in Africa and in each country, they’re present many people have been aspiring to work with them.
Sequel to this, on a monthly basis, the organization receives tons of applications in respective to any job vacancies available in the organization.
What am I trying to say? In as much as you wish to succeed in GTBank recruitment exercise, there are also hundreds if not thousand others trying to achieve the same goal.
Now, how do you make the difference? In other to make a difference, you need to show your expertise and understanding of the recruitment process.
GTBank recruitment process involves about three (3) basic stages and these are; application, shortlisting, screening and employment stage.
To finally become a staff or worker in Guaranty Trust Bank, you need to sail through these stages. In other words, don’t just submit application and then you’re don with GTBank recruitment exercise.
No, ensure you see through the rest of the stages. Having established that, let’s proceed to validate if GTBank recruitment 2023 is ongoing.
Is GTBank Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, GTBank recruitment exercise 2023 has commenced and applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the vacant positions available.
In addition, the bank as made it crystal clear that they do not charge applicants a dime, therefore, refrain from anyone who might try enticing you to this act.
Job Vacancies at Guaranty Trust Bank
- Graduate/Excretive Trainee
- Senior Information Security Officer
- Internal Control Supervisor
- Relationship Officer
- Executive Personal Assistant
- Direct Sales Agent
- Communication & Externa Affairs Officer
Feel free to apply for any of these positions but remember that the most important thing is meeting the job requirements.
After applying for Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) recruitment, listed below are other banking jobs we recommend you also apply for.
- Kenya National Bank Recruitment
- Family Bank Recruitment
- EcoBank Recruitment
- Diamond Trust Bank Recruitment
- Development Bank Recruitment
- Credit Bank Recruitment
- Cooperative Bank Recruitment
- NCBA Bank Recruitment
- ABSA Bank Recruitment
- SBM Bank Recruitment
- Equity Bank Recruitment
- Sidian Bank Recruitment
GTBank Recruitment Portal 2023
Now, you have understood how GTBank recruitment process works and off course the job vacancies available, but where do you submit your application? Let’s find out.
www.gtbank.co.ke/about/careers is the recruitment portal for Guaranty Trust Bank, this is where you would be able to submit your application for vacant positions.
You can accessible this portal using any device and web browser. Follow the steps below to submit an application.
Requirements for GTBank Recruitment 2023
- Applicant should have atleast Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, or a related field of study from a recognized institution.
- Personality: A go-getter, good negotiator, enthusiastic, results oriented with excellent communication and social skills.
- Influence stakeholders to adopt standard working frameworks and collaboration with IT and Business Owners and Subject Matter Experts during innovation identification and appraisal of Projects
- Communicate clearly and persuasively, orally or in writing, dealing with technical issues in a nontechnical manner.
- Work participatively on projects with technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Analyze and choose between options where the solution is not always obvious.
- Capacity to influence decisions at senior management levels
- Analyze information from range of sources and develop effective solutions/recommendations.
- Keep abreast of technical developments and trends, bring these into day-to-day work when feasible and build them into new project developments.
- Proficient in latest technology for IT systems and management.
- Aim to get things done well and set and meet challenging goals, create own measures of excellence and constantly seek ways of improving performance.
- A forward planner with clear focus, mature, reliable, hardworking and able to work without supervision.
How to Apply for GTBank Recruitment 2023
- Visit the recruitment portal https://www.gtbank.co.ke/about/careers
- Choose vacancies or internship
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Read through the application instructions
- Carefully fill the online application form
- Clearly scan and upload your passport, educational credentials and other documents needed
- Review your application to correct possible mistakes
GTBank Recruitment Closing Date
The application deadline for GTBank recruitment is 6th February, 2023. Interested applicants are to submit their application on or before the set deadline to avoid disqualification.
We’re excited to have you read this article to this point and honestly believe that you would be able to submit your application following these steps.
Having said that, in the course of submitting your application, if you face any challenge or maybe you have a question pertaining to what you’ve read so far concerning Guaranty Trust Bank recruitment, kindly let us know in the comment section below.
Would you like to get more information about GTBank recruitment, shortlisted candidates or other banking job opportunities feel free to follow us on Google News.
In addition, you can subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen.