GRA Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal www.gra.gov.gh
GRA recruitment 2023/2024: Ghana Revenue Authority job application form, recruitment portal www.gra.gov.gh, vacant positions, requirements, how to apply, closing date, and even success tips are the point of discussion in this article.
So, if you’re a Ghanian wishing to gain employment into revenue authority, then you can take advantage of this opportunity by submitting an application for GRA recruitment 2023 following the guidelines in this article.
After reading this post, here are the things you will learn:
- First is if, Ghana Revenue Authority will recruit this year
- The possible job vacancies
- Requirements for GRA recruitment
- Ghana Revenue Authority recruitment portal
- How to apply and also the closing date
- We’ve also highlighted some dos and don’ts for the recruitment exercise
So, let’s get started!
The Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) is the government agency responsible for collecting revenue on behalf of the Government of Ghana.
The GRA was established in 2009, under the Ghana Revenue Authority Act 2009 (Act 791) to consolidate the collection of all government revenue under one umbrella.
Is GRA Recruiting this Year 2023?
Yes, Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) recruitment exercise will soon commence for 2023. Suitably qualified candidates would be allowed to submit an application via the recruitment portal www.gra.gov.gh following the guidelines highlighted in this article.
www.gra.gov.gh GRA Application Form 2023
Do you want to access Ghana Revenue Authority online job application form? If yes, then you have to visit the recruitment portal www.gra.gov.gh to access, fill and submit your application.
Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment Entry Requirements
To gain employment into Ghana Revenue Authority, below are the entry requirements you should meet.
- Perspective applicant must be a Ghanaian
- He or she must have a valid means of identification like National Id or Int’l passport
- Applicant must be between the age of 20 to 35 years
- Applicant must have atleast a diploma or degree in relevant field
- Candidate applying must understand the nature of GRA job
- Candidate must be a member of relevant professional bodies
- He/she must have the original of all academic and professional certificates handy
- Prospective applicant must have completed the mandatory National Service.
- Applicant should be a member of relevant professional body
- Applicant should be ready to work wherever he/she is posted
- Applicants that are computer literate have added advantage
GRA Recruitment Portal 2023
www.gra.gov.gh/category/recruitment is the direct link for Ghana Revenue Authority, GRA recruitment portal 2023. Interested candidates are to visit the portal to apply.
Here are other trending recruitment exercise in Ghana you could also apply.
- GIS Recruitment
- GES Recruitment
- GAF Recruitment
- MOH Recruitment
- Ghana Police Recruitment
- ECOWAS Recruitment
- USAID Recruitment
- WFP Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
GRA Recruitment Process
As you’re submitting application for this recruitment exercise, it is necessary you understand what entire recruitment process is all about.
Ghana Revenue Authority intake process is divided into four (4) stages; first is application, second shortlisting, third screening and fourth training/employment.
This stage is where interested persons of the Ghana Revenue Authority submit an application for the recruitment exercise via the online recruitment portal www.gra.gov.gh.
After application have been submitted and the recruitment portal close, the Ghana Revenue Authority would now review submitted applications and afterwards release the names of successful applicants.
Shortlisted candidates are subjected to further screening which is usually CBT base test and their academic credentials are also reviewed.
Those who were successful at the screening stage are then train which after, the Ghana Revenue Authority would offer them appointment and they resume duty.
The essence of highlighting these, is to alert you that you don’t just submit an application for recruitment exercise and then rest thinking that you’re done.
You still have to follow up with other process, but every other stage is totally dependent on your success at this application stage. That is why you need to pay close attention to the requirements.
How to Apply for Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment 2023
- First you have to visit GRA job portal www.gra.gov.gh/category/recruitment
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Carefully fill the online application form
- Upload required documents according to stipulated sizes
- Proofread your application for possible mistakes
- Then submit
Immediately after submission, print out the acknowledgement page which contains your application number, this is for reference purpose. It will also be required during screening.
An alternative to the above method is to:
- Write an application letter
- Prepare a detailed and up to date curriculum vitae (CV)
- Include your email address, experience and mobile telephone number in your CV
- Scan your academic and professional credentials
- Then send the documents to: email@example.com
GRA Recruitment Closing Date 2023
Ghana Revenue Authority has not officially announced the closing date for this recruitment exercise but we recommend you visit the application portal to apply for available job vacancies just as we’ve shown you.
Success Tips for GRA Job Application
- Ensure you do not submit application for more than one position
- Your scanned documents should not be more than 2MB
- Submit your application atleast 24 hours before closing date
- In cases where network is fluctuating, pause your application and resume later
- Be sure that the information you provide are authentic
- Your date of birth and name must be same with that of National ID card
- Do not make payment to any one in respect of GRA job application
To get notified once GRA recruitment 2023 official begins, subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen or follow us on Google News.
Feel free to let us know any question you have via the comment section below.
Please I need a job
Please I need a job
I need a job as medical laboratory scientist
Please I need job as cleaner or any available space to earn for my living. Thank you
Please my JSS, SSS and diploma certificate are destroyed by a flood. I also need a job, and I have the energy and skill to do any thing offered me, except stealing. I have knowledge in journalism and marketing. I have done online Diploma course in HR management, and supervision skill at Alison College. can I get any job. Please
Pls report to Ghana police for your certificates lost or destroyed and later went to waec and again sign in to ur Alison college and re apply for certificate with fee.
Pls I need job as a procurement or purchasing officer.
Me I’m a togolese I’m educated if I can get any job I will do because I’m very poor I want money to go back to Togo,this is my number+233263437224 thanks
Please l need work
I need a job
Am a Ghanaian an am searching for a job
I’m still in shs and doesn’t have the required certificates,how can you help me out?
I need a job
This page or link or platform is fake! Please be careful you are not defrauded. Visit GRA through http://www.gra.gov.gh to be sure if there is an ongoing recruitment