GES Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal www.ges.gov.gh
GES recruitment 2023/2024: Ghana Education Service job vacancies, application form, recruitment portal www.gespromotions.gov.gh, requirements, how to apply and closing date are explained in details here.
Hello, welcome to recruitmentfile where we present to prospective job seeks daily job opportunities across Africa and beyond.
In this article, we will explain in details everything you should know about GES recruitment exercise which includes the requirements and how to apply.
At the end of this article, here are the things you will learn.
- Job vacancies available at Ghana Education Service
- The requirements for these vacancies
- How to successfully submit an application
- The closing date for GES recruitment and also
- Success tips
So, let’s begin.
Is GES Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, Ghana Education Service (GES) recruitment 2023 has commence. You can apply via the recruitment portal www.gov.gh following the guidelines in this article.
Note that the application form is free and all citizens of Ghana are eligible to apply so long you meet with the job requirements.
GES Job Vacancies 2023
You might ask, what are the positions which Ghana Education Service are recruiting new personnels for. Take a quick glance at the vacant positions in GES below.
- Director I
- Teachers for different subjects
S, if you’re in Ghana and have graduated with atleast a diploma in basic education then you can gladly apply for these positions.
Ghana Education Service is an equal opportunity employer, as such even those with disability are advised to apply so long, they meet the job requirements.
Talking about GES recruitment requirements, you have to take it seriously as it is the demarcation line between shortlisted candidates and unsuccessful applicants.
Sequel to this, take note of the following eligibility criteria for Ghana Education Service recruitment.
You can also apply for:
- GIS Recruitment
- GAF Recruitment
- GRA Recruitment
- MOH Recruitment
- ECOWAS Recruitment
- USAID Recruitment
- WFP Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
Requirements for GES Recruitment 2023
To finally gain employment into Ghana Education Service (GES), adhere to the following.
- Perspective applicant must be a Ghanaian
- He or she must have a valid means of identification like National Id or Int’l passport
- Applicant must be between the age of 20 to 35 years
- Applicant must have atleast a diploma in basic education
- Candidate applying must understand what the teaching profession is all about
- Candidate must be a member of relevant professional bodies
- He/she must have the original of all academic and professional certificates handy
- Prospective applicant must have completed the mandatory National Service.
- Applicant must have passed the Teacher Licensure Examination (TLE)
- Applicant should be ready to work wherever he/she is posted
- Applicants that studied Early Childhood/Basic Education has an added advantage
A release duly signed and issued by the Director of Human Resource Management Division (HRMD) of the GES states that only applicants who meet these requirements shall be considered for employment
GES Recruitment Portal 2023
The Ghana Education Service (GES) recruitment portal is www.gespromotions.gov.gh. This is the designated online portal where applicants are to visit to access, fill and submit the form.
How to Apply for Ghana Education Service Recruitment
- First you have to visit GES job portal www.gespromotions.gov.gh
- Click apply under “Application for Recruitment”
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Carefully fill the online application form
- Upload required documents according to stipulated sizes
- Proofread your application for possible mistakes
- Then submit
Immediately after submission, print out the acknowledgement page which contains your application number, this is for reference purpose. It will also be required during screening.
GES Job Application Deadline
GES recruitment will be closing soon, as such we recommend you quickly go to the application portal www.gespromotions.gov.gh and register.
Note: during the application process while trying to generate coupon code, you will be charged a minimum fee of GHC 5.00.
Current News About GES Recruitment 2023
Currently, the Ghana Education Service recruitment portal is closed, information reaching us is that the recruitment exercise for 2023 will soon commence.
Here are other questions we’ve received from interested applicants regarding Ghana Education Service recruitment.
- GES recruitment portal for university graduates
- GES recruitment for diploma holders
- GES recruitment portal for non-teaching staff
- GES recruitment portal 2023/2024
- GES recruitment form
- GES recruitment forum
To get further update for Ghana Education Service recruitment 2023, subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue button on your screen or follow us on Google News.
Feel free to ask any questions pertaining to GES job application or the shortlisted candidates via the comment section below.
The portal was opened almost a month ago and up to date there is no feedback, as a result, some officers are taking undue advantage and inviting applicants to pay some money for them to help the applicants secure employment.
I am of the view that the early release of the results will be in the interest of the government which is willing to avoid extortion and corrupt practices.
Do you handle transaction matters? i need a bill of sales agreement drafted, please respond for more details.
I hold diploma in basic education and currently more than 35yrs. Does it mean, I’m disqualified to be recruited at GES?
Does it mean that those with certificates in education has no chance to be employed by GES?