FRC recruitment 2023/2024 application form, recruitment portal www.fiscalresponsibility.ng, requirements, how to apply, closing date and other details about Fiscal Responsibility Commission job application are available in this article.
In quest to aid prospective applicants of the Fiscal Responsibility Commission jobs, we have put together comprehensive guidelines on how to successfully apply for FRC recruitment 2023.
If you have been aspiring to work in this commission or have just heard about the recruitment exercise and would like to submit an application, we recommend you carefully read through this article.
FRC Recruitment Form 2023
Fiscal responsibility or fiscal sustainability is at the core of good governance; it is all about translating democratic practices into the fiscal arena, to manage resources in a way that meets the needs of present and future generations, to create wealth and ensure that it is retained for the good of the society.
To access FRC recruitment form, you will have to first access the online application portal www.fiscalresponsibility.ng.
Interested applicants from any of the states below are eligible to apply. What is therefore important is meeting the job requirements.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
Is FRC Recruitment 2023 Form Out?
Yes, Fiscal Responsibility Commission (FRC) recruitment for this year has not yet started. Persons who have interested for job vacancies in the commission are recommend you keep checking the recruitment portal www.fiscalresponsibility.ng.
General Requirements for FRC Recruitment 2023
These are the general criteria Fiscal Responsibility Commission (FRC) expects from her prospective applicants.
- As an applicant of Fiscal Responsibility Commission jobs, you be a Nigerian with valid means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- You’re expected to have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- You should have either diploma, HND, B.Sc. or degree in related field can apply
- You should possess good work team spirit
- You should be willing and ready to adhere to the rules and regulations guiding the entity
- Candidate applying must be analytical, competent, ready to adapt to new working environment
- Applicant that are computer literate have an added advantage
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Having working experience is an added advantage.
Do your possible best to adhere accordingly because these are the benchmark for selection of successful applicants.
Other trending jobs in Nigeria you can also apply includes:
- NESTLE Recruitment
- AMCON Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NIMET Recruitment
- NAICOM Recruitment
- FJSC Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Shell Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
How to Apply for FRC Recruitment 2023
Here are the simple steps on how to submit an application for FRC recruitment. Master the process, so that once the recruitment for 2023 officially begins you can immediately proceed to apply.
- The first step is to visit www.fiscalresponsibility.ng
- Click career on the menu bar
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Create an account on the recruitment portal
- Login to the portal
- Fill in your correct information in the spaces provided
- Upload academic and professional credentials including guarantor’s form
- Proofread your application carefully to avoid mistakes
- Then submit
Note that you need to be very meticulous with this process, as mistakes with name, date of birth etc. are likely to happen and this can impede your success rate.
The documents you’re to scan and upload during application are:
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Professional Certificates
- First School Leaving Certificate
- WASC/SSCE or NECO
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Age Declaration
- LGA Identification
- Guarantors form
FRC Recruitment Deadline 2023
The application deadline for Fiscal Responsibility Commission (FRC) recruitment has not yet been announced because the application process for this year has not yet started.
Once the date is released, we will update this page. If you wish to be amongst the first set of people who get the update follow us on Google News.