FMBN recruitment 2024/2025: Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria job vacancies, requirements, recruitment portal www.fmbn.gov.ng, how to apply, starting and closing date are highlighted here.
Would you like to submit an application for the ongoing FMBN recruitment 2024? If yes, great! We have all the necessary information you need.
The application form is open for all interested candidates who hails from any of the states below.
|Cross River State
|Akwa Ibom State
Is FMBN Recruitment Form 2024 Out?
Yes, FMBN recruitment form 2024 is out. Applicants are to visit the recruitment portal www.fmbn.gov.ng to explore latest job vacancies and apply accordingly. Also note that the application form is free.
Aspiring for work with the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN) is a commendable one. That is why we have put together this guide to enable you successfully and easily submit an application.
Sequel to this, we recommend you stick through as we disclose to you also the success tips for FMBN recruitment.
Other jobs we recommend you also apply:
- AMCON Recruitment
- FAAN Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment Form
- NITDA Recruitment
- NIPOST Recruitment
- United Nations Recruitment
- African Union Recruitment
- IOM Recruitment
- UN Volunteers Recruitment
- TETFUND Recruitment
- UNHCR Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Dangote Recruitment
Requirements for FMBN Recruitment 2024
- Candidate applying must be a Nigerian with valid means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Applicant must have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicants with diploma, HND, B.Sc. or degree in aviation related field can apply
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
- Candidate applying must be analytical, competent, ready to adapt to new working environment
- Applicant that are computer literate have an added advantage
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Candidate with reasonable working experience have an added advantage.
Generally, these are the criteria persons aiming to be successful in this recruitment exercise must target.
FMBN Recruitment Portal – www.fmbn.gov.ng
To access the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria, FMBN recruitment portal, candidates are to visit www.fmbn.gov.ng to fill and submit the online application form following the guidelines below.
How to Apply for FMBN Recruitment 2024
- Go to FMBN job portal www.fmbn.gov.ng
- Click careers on the menu bar
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Create account and login to fill the online application form
- Upload required documents (not more than 2MB)
- Proofread your application to correct possible mistakes
- Then submit
Once you have successfully submitted an application, print out the acknowledgment slip or save it on pdf. This is because it contains your application number which will be required in the subsequent recruitment process.
FMBN Recruitment Closing Date
The closing date for FMBN recruitment has not yet been officially disclosed yet. Once officially announced by Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria, we will update you.
It is exciting to have you read to the end; we hope it was insightful. Meanwhile, if you have any question, kindly indicate in the comment section below. Don’t forget to follow us on Google News for more update.