FJSC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal www.fjscerecruitment.com
FJSC recruitment 2023/2024 is ongoing. Would you like to work in Federal Judicial Service Commission? If yes, the job vacancies, requirements, how to apply, application deadline and other necessary information are shared in this article.
Have you heard about Federal Judicial Service Commission before (FJSC)? Information reaching us is that FJSC recruitment 2023 will soon commence.
So, if you have interest in the job, what you have to do now is learn about the recruitment process, what qualifications are needed, how you can successfully submit an application for the job and offcourse when it is closing.
Facts about FJSC Recruitment 2023
- Applicants are not expected to make payment for the job application form
- Candidates applying should have National ID, Driver’s License or any other form of identification
- Applicants are not to submit application more than once
- Do not pay anyone to help you gain employment into Walmart
- Ensure you submit your application on or before the set closing date
- We do not influence FJSC recruitment process; we only share helpful tips to enable you successful submit an application
- You can either submit your application via the online recruitment portal www.fjscerecruitment.com or submit an application to the head office.
Now that you know this, let’s proceed to validate if FJSC recruitment 2023 has started, then the requirements and how to apply.
It exciting to know, that we have also shared few tips that would reveal to your possible reasons why people do not pass FJSC job application stage.
Is FJSC Recruitment Form 2023 Out?
Federal Judicial Service Commission (FJSC) recruitment exercise for 2023/2024 will soon commence. Prospective applicants are to visit the recruitment portal www.fjscerecruitment.com quite regularly.
Note that FJSC job application form is free and accessible by interested persons via the online recruitment portal www.fjscerecruitment.com.
Also, prospective applicants must be an indigene of any of the states below.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
General Requirements for FJSC Recruitment 2023
Although FJSC recruitment 2023 has not officially begun. Once it starts we will update the requirements for each advertised position but for now, below are the general criteria you should note.
- Prospective applicant must be a Nigerian with valid means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Applicant must have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicants with diploma, HND, B.Sc. or degree in related field can apply
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
- Candidate applying must be analytical, competent, ready to adapt to new working environment
- Applicant that are computer literate have an added advantage
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Candidate with reasonable working experience have an added advantage.
FJSC Recruitment Process
The next important thing you should note is FJSC recruitment process as it will help you prepare better for what’s ahead.
The FJSC recruitment process has four (3) stages which are; (i) the application stage (ii) shortlisting stage (iii) aptitude test screening
Let’s dive into these processes one after the other for better comprehension.
Stage 1: Application Stage
This is the first stage in the Federal Judicial Service Commission recruitment process, an official advert is made by the corporation and suitably qualified candidates are to submit an application for vacant positions via the FJSC career portal.
Usually, the application process might last between two (2) weeks to one (1) month depending on FJSC.
Stage 2: Shortlisting Stage
In this second stage, the names of successful applicants from the application stage and collated published online. Note that successful applicants here simply mean those who adhered to the job requirements.
Stage 3: Aptitude Test Screening
Shortlisted candidates are then subjected to a computer base test screening, to test their ability for the task ahead. Invitation is usually sent via email or SMS from FJSC to shortlisted applicants.
After this screening exercise, successful applicants would be offered appointment letter.
Other high paying jobs in Nigeria you can also apply for:
- Shell Recruitment
- Chevron Recruitment
- Total Recruitment
- ExxonMobil Recruitment
- WTS Energy Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- UBA Recruitment
- Nigeria IRC Recruitment
- NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Recruitment
- USAID Recruitment
How to Login FJSC Recruitment Portal
Before submitting application for Federal Judicial Service Commission recruitment, you first need to access the recruitment portal and to do that, you simply need a mobile device or computer system, then using any browser of your choice, visit www.fjscerecruitment.com.
How to Apply for Federal Judicial Service Commission Jobs 2023
- First step is to visit www.fjscerecruitment.com
- Create an account by clicking the “register button” on the menu bar
- After that, login to your dashboard
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Then login to fill the online application form
- Upload required documents
- Proofread your application
- Then submit
After you have submitted your application, it is necessary you print out the acknowledgement slip as it contains some of the details you might need for screening like application number/ID.
FJSC Job Application Deadline 2023
Being that the 2023 recruitment exercise has not yet commenced, the closing date for submission of application has not yet been disclosed. We will update you once the recruitment official begins about the deadline.
That’s all we have for you today concerning FJSC recruitment, if you have a question, indicate in the comment section below. You can also follow us on Google News for more update about Federal Judicial Service Commission jobs.
We hope the federal qaracter commission will be just in their recruitment
Am really interested in the work
Thanks and make sure to update whenever it ready
I interested please keep me updated, thanks.
Thank you for the update. I am interested please.
Thank you for this update . I am interested working with FJSC. Please notify me once recruitment starts . Thank you.
Why do you always like luring people to go through your site with fake jobs advert? Because each time I see you post a job vacancy, I will immediately open to apply only for you to be saying that the job has not yet commence recruitment. Please post current jobs recruiting the frustration is enough already don’t add up your own.
I am looking for a job
I really want the job
Pls update me for any job opportunities
I am interested in joining the recruitment
Pls am interested, how can I be notified when the registration start?
Interested inform me please