Federal Task Force Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
Would you like to submit an application for Federal Task Force recruitment 2023/2024? If yes, the eligibility criteria, qualifications, how to apply, closing date and even success tips have been shared on this page.
The comprehensive details about Federal Task Force recruitment including the step-by-step guidelines on how to successfully submit an application is well outlined in this article.
So, if you have been aspiring when Federal Task Force recruitment 2023 will commence, or how to go through the application process, not to worry, you will understand all these at the end of this post.
Facts about Federal Task Force Recruitment 2023
- Candidates applying are not expected to make payment for the job application form
- Prospective applicants should have National ID, Driver’s License or any other form of identification
- Applicants are not to submit application more than once
- Do not pay anyone to help you gain employment into the Nigeria Federal Task Force
- Ensure you submit your application on or before the set closing date
- We do not influence Federal Task Force recruitment process; we only share helpful tips to enable you successful submit an application
- You can either submit your application via the online recruitment portal or submit an application to the head office.
Having established that, let’s go ahead to learn about Federal Task Force recruitment process, then ascertain if the 2023 job application is ongoing, know what the requirements and application steps are.
Federal Task Force Recruitment Process
Just like most government recruitment exercise, Federal Task Force (FTF) has basically three (3) stages that makes up her recruitment process. These are:
- Submission of application
- Scrutinization and shortlisting of applicants
- Screening and then employment
Let’s talk briefly about them.
This is the first stage in FTF recruitment where interested candidates after going through the advertised position decides to apply for the job.
So, literary, just as you’re reading this article now, after which you will proceed to apply for the job vacancies.
Shortlisting of Successful Applicants
After the closure of the recruitment portal, FTF would then vert the submitted applications and released the names of successful applicants.
Screening and Employment
This is most likely the last stage of Federal Task Force recruitment. Shortlisted applicants would be screened to ensure the information provided during application matches their reality. Successful candidates are this stage would then be offered employment.
Is Federal Task Force Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
The Federal Task Force application portal is not yet open. Prospective applicants are advice to keep an eye on the recruitment portal as the intake process might begin soon.
To further add, applicants are not to make payment to anyone in respective to FTF job application form as it is free and accessible by everyone via the recruitment portal.
Just in case you ask, who is eligible for the job, interested candidates from any of the states below can apply.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
Here are other job vacancies which you can also apply for:
- Army Recruitment
- Navy Recruitment
- Air Force Recruitment
- Police Recruitment
- Prisons Recruitment
- Customs Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- SSS Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- ECOWAS Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- NNPC recruitment
- FCSC recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- Fire Service Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
Requirements for Federal Task Force Recruitment 2023
- As an applicant of Federal Task Force jobs, you be a Nigerian with valid means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- You’re expected to have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- You should have either diploma, HND, B.Sc. or degree in related field can apply
- You should possess good work team spirit
- You should be willing and ready to adhere to the rules and regulations guiding the commission
- Candidate applying must be analytical, competent, ready to adapt to new working environment
- Applicant that are computer literate have an added advantage
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Having working experience is an added advantage.
These are the basic criteria prospective applicant of FTF recruitment must possess, do your possible best to adhere accordingly.
How to Apply for FTF Recruitment 2023
You can submit an application for the Federal Task Force recruitment 2023 via their online job portal or through your local government council.
Ensure you submit all required educational qualifications and other documents alongside your application letter.
That’s all we have for you today concerning Federal Task Force recruitment, if you have a question, indicate in the comment section below. You can also follow us on Google News for more update about FTF jobs.
I love the good work of this site
Pls always keep me posted on Federal Task Force Recruitment 2023/2024
I love it good work
I am in need of effective job
Lovely so interested
You guys are good, please can you guys help me with the potter address? My email is email@example.com.
I love dis,pls can u keep me posted wen federal tax force form is out or probably send me d link on dis my Gmail, firstname.lastname@example.org