Latest update about Federal Fire Service recruitment 2024/2025: FFS recruitment job application form, recruitment portal www.fedfire.gov.ng, requirements, how to apply, closing date etc. are well explained in this post.
The Federal Fire Service recruitment for 2024 is commencing soon, in this article we have shared all the necessary information you should including the starting/closing date, vacant positions, requirements and how to successfully submit application.
So, if you have been aspiring to apply for the Federal Fire Service recruitment 2024, here’s the chance, we recommend you carefully read through this article to get all the latest information.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form 2024
The Federal Fire Service recruitment also referred to as FFS recruitment application form is accessible via the online recruitment portal www.fedfire.gov.ng.
Interested candidates from any of the states below who possess the requirements are eligible to apply.
|Cross River State
|Akwa Ibom State
Is FFS Recruitment Form Out?
FFS recruitment form 2024 is not yet out. Information reaching us is that the recruitment exercise for this year will soon commence.
Prospective applicants are hereby advice to keep close watch on the recruitment portal www.fedfire.gov.ng or you can get a direct update from us by clicking the blue icon on your screen or follow us on Google News.
Here are other trending recruitment in Nigeria.
- FRSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- IITA Recruitment
- ECOWAS Parliament Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment Portal
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
When is FFS Recruitment 2024 Starting?
The Federal Fire Service recruitment will hold in 2024. The exact month and day is yet to be announced by the recruiting management of the Fire service.
For now, overlook any information that projecting the release of FFS recruitment form. It is also important you note that the Federal Fire Service recruitment application form is totally free
Although the Federal Fire Service recruitment form 2024 is not yet out, we recommend you learn about the requirements and how to apply as explained below so that once the exercise officially begins you won’t be fund wanting.
Requirements for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2024
- Prospective applicant must be a Nigerian
- Candidate applying must have an acceptable means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Applicant must have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicant should be between 18 to 35 years of age for SSCE holders
- Applicant should be either an NCE, OND, HND or degree holder
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
- Candidate applying must have a criminal free record
FFS Recruitment Portal www.fedfire.gov.ng
The official application portal for the Federal Fire Service recruitment is www.fedfire.gov.ng. This is where you can access the online application form. Outside this portal, refrain from any other imitating portal.
How to Apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2024
The application process for the FFS recruitment is quite simple especially as the application is done online. With a good device and internet connection you can apply for the Federal Fire Service recruitment even from the comfort of your home, following the steps below.
- The first step is to visit FFS website www.fedfire.gov.ng
- Click career on the menu bar
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Create an account on the recruitment portal
- Login to the portal
- Fill in your correct information in the spaces provided
- Upload academic and professional credentials including guarantor’s form
- Proofread your application carefully to avoid mistakes
- Then submit
Note that you need to be very careful with this process, as mistakes with name, date of birth etc. are likely to happen and this can impede your success rate.
The documents you’re to scan and upload during application are:
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Professional Certificates
- First School Leaving Certificate
- WASC/SSCE or NECO
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Age Declaration
- LGA Identification
- Guarantors form
Dos and Don’ts for Federal Fire Service Job Application
- You should only submit your form via the Federal Fire Service recruitment portal www.fedfire.gov.ng
- No applicant is permitted to submit multiple applications
- Do not get involve in any monetary transaction in regards to the Federal Fire Service recruitment form as the application form is totally free
- If for any reason you falsify your documents and then cause, you will be prosecuted
- Ensure you submit your form on or before the said closing date.
Here are some of the Frequently Asked Questions we’ve entertained from prospective applicants and we have provided satisfying answers accordingly.
Is Federal Fire Service Form out 2024?
The Federal Fire Service recruitment form is not yet out for 2024. Once the recruitment officially begins, the information will be published on FFS portal.
Is Fire Service Recruitment Still On?
Visit www.fedfire.gov.ng, click career on the menu bar to access the recruitment portal then validate is the recruitment is still ongoing.
Disclaimer : Kindly note that the Federal Fire Service recruitment for 2024 has not yet commenced.