ERA recruitment application form is out. You can apply for US embassy jobs by processing the Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA) via the online portal www.lr.usembassy.gov.
Are you interested in processing Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA) form? Or has it been your ambition to work in the United States embassy but probably do not know how to go about it? If yes, then you can visit the application portal www.lr.usembassy.gov to do so following the laid down guidelines in this article.
Is ERA Recruitment Application Form Out?
U.S. embassy job application form 2023/2024 is out and you can apply electronically i.e. online via www.lr.usembassy.gov which the assigned application portal.
The Embassy no longer accept paper-based application, mail or fax, the recommend applicants to visit the job portal, see available positions and then apply for the one best fit.
Kindly note that the application form is free and payment is not required from any applicant at the application stage.
Would you also like to process any of the following?
- USA Army Recruitment Application Form
- USA Scholarships for International Students (Fully Funded)
- 30 Best Scholarships in Canada for International Students (Fully Funded)
- URSB Recruitment
- KEMRI Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- KPMG Kenya Recruitment
Basic Requirements for ERA Recruitment 2023/2024
The basic requirements is just to have visa if you’re applying outside United States and then having the educational qualification and required skill for any position you’re applying for. Once you visit the application portal, detail criteria and responsibilities of the job would be stated there.
Here are frequently asked questions about ERA recruitment which the answers might also be beneficiary to you.
- Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA) Login
- ERA Application U.S. Embassy
- How do I apply for ERA job?
- Electronic Recruitment Application Nigeria
- ERA Job Seeker Page
Now let’s proceed to appropriate answer concerning these questions.
ERA Recruitment Portal Login
Have you start the application process for U.S embassy recruitment and had pause then want to resume again? To do so, visit www.erajobs.state.gov and click the login button on the page top right then input your email address and password.
Note that this link is the official ERA job seeker page.
How to Apply for U.S. Embassy Recruitment (ERA)
U.S embassy recruitment application involves three (3) basic steps which are; Creating ERA Account, Applying for Jobs and Managing ERA Account.
To begin application, carefully follow through the steps we’ve provided on this page.
- First you have to visit the application portal
- Click on your country’s seeker URL
- Click “Login” from the Currently Available Vacancies listing.
- Click “Create an Account” from the Sign In Page.
- Fill out Personal and Contact Information including First Name, Last Name, US Citizen status, Address, City/Town, Country, State/Province/Territory, Zip/Postal/Pin Code, Telephone type, Telephone Number, and Email.
- Use the “Previous” and “Next” buttons located at the bottom of each page to navigate.
- Do NOT use the browser navigation buttons or refresh button, or you may lose important information.
- All items marked with a red asterisk (*) are mandatory and require a response.
- Note that each ERA account must have a unique email address. The system will not allow multiple applicant accounts to share an email address.
- Enter and confirm password then select and answer three security questions.
- Your password must have at least 12 characters and must include at least one letter (upper and lower case), one digit, one special character and no spaces.
- Each security question selection must be unique.
- Each security question answer must be unique.
- Question answers must not begin and/or end with spaces.
- Question answers are case sensitive.
- Click next
- Receive confirmation that your account was created.
- Upon account creation you also will receive an email stating that your seeker account was created.
- Ensure to safeguard account email, password, and security questions/answers as you will be responsible for remembering this information in order to login to your ERA account.
Now, the next stage is applying for job.
- Sign in to your ERA account by providing email and password.
- Click “Login.”
- Click “Search for Jobs” from the Applications Dashboard.
- Enter search terms (e.g., job title) on the Currently Available Vacancies Page.
- Optionally, to narrow down your search, click “Show Filter” and select any dropdown options (i.e., Series, Salary, Location, Grade, and Service). Then click “Apply”.
- Press the magnifying glass symbol to start your search.
- Click on the hyperlinked Announcement Number that you’re interested in applying for located next to the Position Title.
And that is how to apply for ERA recruitment, to make it easier for you, here’s a pdf that contains the application steps with screenshots. So you can download it for further guidance.