If you wish to check or download EPRA shortlisted candidates 2023 Pdf online, carefully follow through the steps outlined in this article.
Have you been awaiting the release of Energy and Petroleum Regulatory Authority (EPRA) shortlisted candidates 2023? If yes, I’m glad to alert you that we have outlined the steps to check if your name is on the shortlist.
Before outlining the steps for checking EPRA shortlisted candidates, I hope you were able to successfully submit an application for the 2023 Energy and Petroleum Regulatory Authority recruitment.
If yes, hope you adhered to the application instructions and meet the job requirements, as they are the criteria that make an applicant eligible for shortlisting.
Since the EPRA job application portal closed, candidates have been searching online to know exactly when the shortlist would be released. We’ve seen a lot of questions such as:
- When is EPRA shortlist released?
- Is EPRA list of successful applicants out?
- How do I check my name on EPRA shortlist?
- Can I download Energy and Petroleum Regulatory Authority shortlisted candidate’s pdf online?
I will quickly give direct answers to each question to help you understand how to check EPRA recruitment list of successful applicants.
When is EPRA Shortlist released?
It takes about 2-3 weeks from application portal closure for EPRA to shortlist successful applicants.
Meanwhile, the management of Energy and Petroleum Regulatory Authority has not yet announced a specific date as regards when the shortlist would be released for this year.
We advise you to stay up-to-date by either subscribing to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen or following us on Google News.
Is EPRA Shortlisted Candidates 2023 Out?
No, the Energy and Petroleum Regulatory Authority (EPRA) list of successful applicants is not out yet.
Notwithstanding, following the guidelines in this article will help you check the shortlist once it is out, so you won’t have any challenges.
How Do I Check My Name on EPRA Shortlist?
You can check your name on EPRA shortlist by visiting the online application portal www.epra.go.ke.
However, the Energy and Petroleum Regulatory Authority should send a notification via SMS or email as one of the shortlisted candidates.
But if you weren’t notified, take the steps below to access the shortlist online.
How to Check EPRA Shortlisted Candidates 2023
Follow the instructions below to check your name among EPRA shortlisted candidates:
- Begin by opening EPRA official website “www.epra.go.ke”
- Click “vacancies” on the menu bar
- Scroll the page to “shortlisted candidates” and click to download
- Open the downloaded file
- Then use the search button to check for your name or application number
Note that you need an internet-enabled device to carry out these steps. If you encounter any challenges, kindly let us know in the comment section below.
What to Do After Checking the Shortlist
Just as stated in the recruitment process, after shortlisting successful applicants, a screening exercise would be conducted.
Prior to this, we recommend you review relevant materials, ensure the original of all your credentials is available and also take to the screening venue your application acknowledgement page.
EPRA shortlisted candidates would also need to present the following documents during their interview screening:
- Valid Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Current Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Valid Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Current Report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB), etc.
If you have any questions about EPRA shortlisted candidates, kindly inform us via the comment section below. You can also follow us on Google News to see more updates from us.
Feel free to use any of the social media icons below to share this article with your family and friends.