Embu County Job Vacancies 2024/2025 application form is out. This article contains available positions, application portal, requirements, how to apply, shortlisted candidates and other necessary information as relating to Embu job recruitment this year.
Prior to this, if you reside in Embu County and currently searching for a suitable job then you’re on the right page. You will get different job vacancies here ranging from government i.e. Public Service Board, NGO jobs, health job, teaching jobs etc. so stay glued!
Now, before I proceed, I’d like you to know that, the secret to gaining quick employment as long as job hunting is concern, is adhering to the requirements in other words you must have what the company or organisation is in need of.
Overview of Embu County Job Vacancies 2024/2025
I’m sure anytime you hear job vacancies, one of the first things you look out for, is which company is recruiting? What are the positions available? What do they need?
Now, in this context, being that we’re looking at jobs in a county, you would be expecting to see jobs in so many areas such as:
- ECDE Jobs
- Social Work jobs
- Public Service Board Jobs
- Teaching jobs
- Receptionist jobs
- NGO jobs
- EPZ Jobs in Embu
- Reef Hotel Jobs in Embu
- Embu Port Jobs 2022/2024
- Current Jobs in Embu County
- Ajab Flour Embu jobs
- House help jobs in Embu
- Hotel Jobs in Embu County
- Unskilled jobs in Embu County
Yes, most of this areas are currently recruiting, so just follow our guidelines on how to do so.
General Requirements for Embu Job Vacancies 2024/2025
Irrespective of the kind of job you wish to apply for, below are the general criteria each employer would want.
- Applicant must be an indigene of Kenya
- Applicant should have KSCE
- He/she must have graduated from a recognized tertiary institution by Kenya (this depends on the position you’re applying for?
- Applicant should have a valid National ID Card
- The originals of all academic qualification would be needed during interview or screening
- Ensure you have a well arranged CV which can comprehensively detail you in absence.
- Applicant should have a good communication skill
Embu County Public Service Board Jobs
The government of Embu County are embarking on a general recruitment exercise and suitable qualified candidates are to visit the application portal https://www.embu.go.ke and apply.
How to Apply for Embu County Public Service Board Jobs
- First you have to visit the online application portal www.embu.goke
- Click on vacancies from the menu bar
- Scroll down, locate and click “application form”
- Download the pdf application form
- Print out, fill and send to the address below alongside your documents
EMBU COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O BOX 2871-60100,
Embu PSB Application Deadline 2024/2025
Persons interested in Embu county public service job vacancies should endeavor to submit their application on or before Tuesday, 5th July, 2022.
Other jobs you can apply for includes:
- British Army Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- Kenya Army Recruitment
- Tharaka-Nithi County Government Job Vacancies
- Isiolo County Job Vacancies
- Marsabit County Job Vacancies
- Nakuru County Recruitment
- Mandera County Government Job Vacancies
- Lamu Job Vacancies and How to Apply
- Current Jobs in Tana River and How to Apply
- Current Jobs in Mombasa and How to Apply
- Wajir County Government Job Vacancies
- Nairobi County Job Recruitment
- Meru Public Service Board Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Kenya Prisons Recruitment Date and Centers is Out
- Kenya Police Recruitment
Teaching Jobs in Embu County 2024/2025
- Kyeni Girls High Sch
- Kanyuambora Sec. Sch.
- Siakago Boys High Sch.
- Mayori Secondary School
- Nguviu Boys High Sch
- Gangara Sec. Sch.
- Kangaru Girls Sec Sch
- Itabua Sec Sch
- Kegonge Boys Sec Sch
- Embu High Sch Sec
- Karangare Sec. Sch.
- Monica Girls High Sch.
- Macanga Mixed Sec
- Nyangwa Boys Sec. Sch.
- Kamama Boy Sec Sch
- Catherine Nthagaiya Girls Sec Sch
- Gatunduri Sec Sch
- Kithegi Mixed Day Sec Sch
- Joseph Of Tarbes Sec Sch
- Muvandori Mixed Day Sec Sch
Requirements for Teachings Jobs in Embu County 2024/2025
In as much as you need a teaching job especially in Embu county, you must prove yourself worthy of the position by having the below requirements.
- You should be a citizen or resident of Kenya
- Hailing from Embu county would be an added advantage
- You’re expected to be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university in Kenya
- You should be able to express yourself verbally and orally
- Having teaching experience for atleast (2) years is added advantage
- Applicants with computer skill stand a better chance
How to Apply for Teaching Jobs in Embu County 2024/2025
To submit an application for the post of a teacher in any of the school above, simply write a cover letter addressed to the principal or head teacher and attach photocopies of your academic credentials.
Here is how to download Embu County Shortlisted Candidates.
Do you have any other question regarding Embu County job vacancies? If yes, kindly indicate in the comment section below. To get more update, you can follow us on Google News.