ECOWAS Parliament recruitment 2023/2024 is ongoing. The job application form, recruitment portal www.parl.ecowas.int, job vacancies, requirements, how to apply, starting/closing date and other relevant information is available in this post.
We’re glad to notify all members of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) that the parliament recruitment exercise has begun.
Invitations from suitably qualified candidates for any of the vacant positions for the 2023 ECOWAS parliament recruitment is ongoing and, in this article, we will guide you on how to successfully submit your form.
- ECOWAS parliament recruitment started on Friday, 31st March, 2023 and will be closing on Monday, 15th May, 2023 (that’s about one month plus)
- Interested candidates are to fil and submit the job application form via the recruitment portal www.parl.ecowas.int.
- The vacant positions accumulate results from SSCE to Masters
- Candidates who do not complete and submit their form on or before the closing date will be disqualified.
Let’s get into the news in detail.
Is ECOWAS Parliament Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, ECOWAS parliament recruitment 2023 is ongoing. You can apply via the online recruitment portal www.parl.ecowas.int following the guidelines in this article.
The application form is free and accessible by all prospective applicants. In this regard, we do not recommend you get involve in any monetary transaction to get ECOWAS job application form.
Just follow through the steps in this article and we will guide you appropriately on how to access, fill and submit the ECOWAS parliament recruitment form.
ECOWAS Parliament Job Vacancies 2023
- Protocol Assistant
- Stores Assistant
- Accounting Assistant
- Human Resource Officer
- Procurement Officer
- Committee Clerk
General Requirements for ECOWAS Parliament Recruitment 2023
Here are the criteria every applicant of this recruitment must possess irrespective of the position they’re applying for. This is why we call it general requirements.
- Prospective applicant must from ECOWAS member country
- Candidate applying must have an acceptable means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- He or she must not be above fifty years (50)
- Applicant must have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC/NABTEB or equivalent including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings as the case maybe
- Those with physical disability can also apply
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
- Applicant should have absolute or general knowledge about computer operation.
Qualification Per Positions for ECOWAS Recruitment
Each positions comes with its specific requirements and academic qualification, refer to the paragraphs below.
- Ordinary National Diploma/Brevet de Technician Superior (BTS) in the Humanities, Arts, Public Relations or any of the Social Science disciplines from a recognized university/institution.
- 2 years of progressively responsible working experience in Protocol related services, administration or related field.
- Knowledge of norms, rules and customs of diplomatic conference and protocol within the international setting.
- Ability to manage travel services.
- Ordinary National Diploma in Purchasing and Supply, Stores Management, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or related field from a recognized University/Institution.
- 2 years of progressively responsible working experience in Stores Management or related services.
- Knowledge of the Material Management module of SAP is a plus.
- Ordinary National Diploma/ Brevet de Technician Superior (BTS) or equivalent in Accounting or Finance from a recognized University/Institution.
- 2 years progressive experience in Accounting, Finance, Budget, Business Administration or related area is required.
- Knowledge of transactional based accounting activities such as budgeting, payroll, vendor claims processing, reconciliation and financial reporting as related to assigned responsibilities.
- Ability to identify and resolve accounting data discrepancies and operational problems.
Human Resource Officer
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Social Sciences or Humanities from a recognized University.
- 5 years relevant work experience in human resources, administration or related field, is required.
- Basic technical knowledge of human resources management including professional work experience in human resources operations.
- Knowledge of human resources business processes relating to recruitment, training and development, performance management, career management, compensation, etc.
- A Procurement Officer with advanced university degree (Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent) in Business Administration, Public Administration, Engineering, Public/Commercial Law or other related field. Relevant training certificate in Procurement of Goods /Services, works and intellectual services shall be considered as an added advantage.
- At least Five (05) years’ experience in Public Procurement with experience of procurement procedures of development partners such as World bank, AFDB, or European Union.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in International Relations, Political Science, Law, Public Administration or a related field from a recognized University.
- 2 years of progressively responsible professional working experience in political science, political affairs, international relations, law, mediation, conflict resolution, or related area is required.
- knowledge and understanding of ECOWAS agency or institutional mandate, international non-proliferation theories, concepts and developments and ECOWAS strategies, including cooperation with Member-States and international organizations.
- knowledge and understanding of ECOWAS agency/institution’s relations with national and regional agencies, international organizations and other international and diplomatic institutions.
- Ability to liaise between ECOWAS members and Staff with the government of the country of residence, in focus areas.
The secret to succeeding in the ECOWAS parliament recruitment 2023 is simply adhering to the requirements as stated above, so you want to get shortlisted and then finally gain employment? Stick to the above criteria.
ECOWAS Parliament Recruitment Portal
www.parl.ecowas.int is the recruitment portal for ECOWAS parliament, prospective applicants are to visit the portal to download the application form then fill and submit before deadline.
Would you also like to apply for:
- CBN Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Parliamentary Service Recruitment
How to Apply for ECOWAS Parliament Recruitment 2023
Here are the simple steps on how to submit an application for ECOWAS parliament recruitment. Master the process to avoid mistakes during application.
- First you have to visit the recruitment portal www.parl.ecowas.int
- Decide on the position you wish to apply
- Download the application form
- Carefully fill the form with your authentic data
- Write a letter of motivation (cover letter)
- Then scan and send these documents via email to email@example.com
Note that you need to be very meticulous with this process, as mistakes with name, date of birth etc. are likely to happen and this can impede your success rate.
Success Tips for ECOWAS Job Application
- You should only submit your form via ECOWAS recruitment portal www.parl.ecowas.int
- No applicant is permitted to submit multiple applications
- Do not get involve in any monetary transaction in regards to the ECOWAS parliament recruitment form as the application form is totally free
- If for any reason you falsify your documents and then cause, you will be prosecuted
- Ensure you submit your form on or before the application deadline
When is ECOWAS Parliament Recruitment Starting/Closing
The ECOWAS parliament recruitment is starting Friday, 31st March, 2023 and will be closing on Monday, 15th May, 2023. Candidates are to submit their application on or before this deadline to avoid disqualification.
That’s all we have for you today concerning ECOWAS Parliament recruitment 2023, if you have any question, kindly indicate in the comment section below. You can as well follow us on Google News to get more update about ECOWAS parliament jobs.