Learn more about ECDE teaching jobs in Nairobi, Nakuru, Meru, and other counties in Kenya 2023/2024 and how to express interest on the application portal. This article will enable you to know the requirements, how to apply, starting/closing date, shortlisted candidates, screening date, and other vital information.
Has your dream job been ECDE teaching jobs? Would you like to know the requirements or further details concerning the recruitment exercise to enable you understand how the process works? If yes, then you’re on the right page.
Is ECDE Teachers Recruitment Application Form 2023/2024 Out?
Yes, ECDE teachers recruitment application portal is no longer accessible for the year 2023. While you wait until it is out in 2024, kindly visit https://cpsb.nairobi.go.ke to see how the recruitment portal is like. You should also read on to gain insights that would make your application successful.
Please note that the application form is free and no one is permitted to make payment. Therefore, beware of fraudsters who might attempt to extort money in respect to ECDE job favor.
Counties Eligible to Apply for ECDE Teachers Job 2023
|Taita Mak Taveta||Turkana|
How much does Nairobi County Pay ECDE Teachers?
ECDE teachers salary in Kenya varies depending on several factors. However, their average salary ranges from KES 16,250 to KES 33,994 monthly.
- Kenya Film Commission Recruitment
- IFAD Recruitment
- NPS Recruitment
- Kwale Recruitment
- Kenya Forest Service Recruitment
- Bungoma Recruitment
- KPA Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- KRA Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- KETRACO Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- NIS Kenya Recruitment
- Kenya Prisons Recruitment
- ECDE Teaching Jobs in Kenya
Requirements for ECDE Teaching Jobs in Kenya 2023/2024
You can qualify for ECDE teaching jobs in Kenya by meeting the requirements below.
- Prospective applicant should be a Kenyan with valid means of identification like National ID card
- Prospective applicant are to access the application form online via the recruitment portal
- Application form must be completed online before assigned deadline
- You should meet requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya and will be required to have clearance certificates from EACC, KRA, CRB and a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police Service
- Applicant with criminal record, pending trial or equivalent are not allow to apply
- You should be physically, mentally and physically fit
- Applicant should be able to express self both verbally and orally
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- 2 years’ teaching experience
- Ability to create Individualized Education Programs
- A patient, resourceful, and resilient personality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player with the ability to work well with others
- National Identity Card or Valid Kenyan Passport
- Academic and Professional Certificates and Transcripts
- Teachers Service Commission (TSC) registration.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Criminal Investigations Department
- Any other relevant documents e.g. IT Certificates etc.
Ensure you meet atleast 80% of the requirements as the recruitment process is purely base on transparency and strictly those who adhere will be shortlisted.
How to Apply for ECDE Teaching Jobs 2023/2024
- Start by logging to https://cpsb.nairobi.go.ke
- Click the orange “register” button on the menu bar
- Input your “bio data” including national ID number, email address and password
- Then click the green “create account” button
- Go to your email and click the “confirmation link”
- After verification, login using your “email address and password”
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Upload necessary documents and then submit
ECDE Teaching Jobs Application Deadline 2023/2024
Wednesday, 30th August 2023 was the closing date for ECDE teaching job for the year 2023. So, if you didn’t submit your application form on or before the stipulated deadline, you have no other option than to apply in 2024.