EAPC recruitment 2023 is ongoing. To apply for job vacancies at East African Portland Cement Company, visit the application portal www.eastafricanportland.com following the steps we have provided in this article.
Welcome to our blog, on this page, emphasis is on EAPC recruitment and how you can successfully submit an application via the online job portal.
We did not stop there, but also provided reliable information regarding the requirements, closing date and have as well shared helpful tips.
Sequel to this, if you’re a prospective applicant of EAPC recruitment or have been wishing for the opportunity to work in the company, this might be your chance.
About East African Portland Cement Company
It is important you have a prior knowledge of the company you intend to work with. This is to enable ascertain your decision making process.
Very briefly, East African Portland Cement Company has been one of Kenya leading cement manufacturer just like Dangote in Nigeria.
Since 1933 East African Portland Cement Company (EAPC) as a world class cement manufacture has serve as the country’s lifeblood of construction since inception.
Some of their jobs are grouped up in areas such as housing, education, health, tourism, transport and communication.
Overview of EAPC Recruitment
Talking about East African Portland Cement Company recruitment, it is simply a selection process set up by the company to enable them employ suitably qualified persons into vacant positions.
Currently, the vacant positions in the company that mandates this recruitment are Administrative Assistant and IT System Administrator.
We recommend strongly that you pay close attention to the EAPC recruitment requirements as it is the benchmark for section of successful applicants.
EAPC Recruitment Requirements for Administrative Assistant
- Applicant should have a degree from a recognized territory institution in Kenya
- He or she must have atleast one (1) year of working experience in similar functions
- Applicant should be fluent in English both written and spoken
- Candidates with good knowledge of French have added advantage
- Candidate must be proficient in Excel
- He or she should have knowledge of customs clearance of export and import goods.
EAPC Recruitment Requirements for IT System Administrator
Those applying for IT system administrator, must meet the following criteria.
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar
- Minimum professional experience of 3 years
- Experience in implementation of Microsoft and Linux
- Microsoft Certifications (Preferred)
- Ability to write technical documentation and operations
- Ability to describe the technical concept verbally and written
- Project management capacity
- Good knowledge of English
- Implementation and administration of cloud solutions
- Administration of virtualization platforms VMware and Citrix
How to Apply for EAPC Recruitment 2023
Note, it is one thing to be aware of EAPC job vacancies but in other to gain employment, you should be able to submit application on the right portal and on time.
Follow the few steps below in other to submit an application for EAPC recruitment 2023.
- Visit www.eastafricanportland.com
- Under company on the menu bar, click careers
- You will be redirected to your email
- email@example.com is the recipient email
- Use the position you’re applying as subject
- Upload your CV and application later
- Then send
After submission, you will get a notification from East African Portland Cement Company that you have submitted your application.
Top job vacancies in Kenya for you today are:
- CWWDA Recruitment
- LBDA Recruitment
- KMFRI Recruitment
- KMTC Recruitment
- KDF Recruitment
- Kenya Prisons Recruitment
- Kenya Police Recruitment
- Kenyan Navy Recruitment
- Kenya Army Recruitment
- Kenya Airways Recruitment
EAPC Internship Opportunity
Apart from EAPC staff recruitment, there are also internship opportunity for those who would live to develop their career with the company.
Prior to this, EAPC internship vacant positions are:
- Supply Chain (Procurement)
- Supply Chain (Weighbridge)
- Supply Chain (Stores)
- Legan intern
- Internal audit intern
- Corporate affairs intern
- Finance (payables)
- Finance (Credit Control)
- Finance (ICT)
- Commercial (Sales and Marketing)
- Plant Operations (Mobile Plant)
How to Apply for Internship at EAPC
Candidates interested in internship opportunities in EAPC who meet the above indicated criteria are requested to submit applications, detailing their area of interest, a detailed curriculum vitae (CV) and copies of relevant academic and professional certificates/testimonials and contacts details of three (3) referees and none of whom should be relative.
Successful candidates for the Internship program shall be engaged for a period not exceeding 12 months with no guarantee for employment after the expiry of the internship period
Application should be sent to the address below:
- The Head of Human Resources & Administration
- East African Portland Cement Plc,
- O. Box 20 – 00204,
- Athi River, Kenya.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
EAPC Plc. is an equal opportunity employer as such women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Canvasing in any manner shall lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EAPC Recruitment Closing Date
The application deadline for EAPC recruitment and internship is 28th February 2023. Interested and qualified persons are to submit their application on or before this date to avoid disqualification.
Thank you for reading through and we hope that the instructions provided in this article will help you successfully submit application for EAPC recruitment. To get notification for more job opportunities in Kenya, follow us on Google News.