Do you wish to know Dubai recruitment agencies in Kenya 2023? Or jobs for Kenyans in Dubai? If yes, not to worry. We have carefully highlighted the latest Dubai recruitment agencies in Kenya and also the kind of jobs they offer for Kenyans in Dubai.
Hello, welcome to recruitmentfile where we help you reach your dream job by projecting daily opportunities in Africa and beyond.
So, in this article today, we will be discussing Dubai recruitment agencies in Kenya 2023, not just that but also jobs for Kenyans in Dubai.
Keep reading as we walk you through the necessary steps to apply for a job in Dubai. In specific terms, here are the things you will learn after reading this article.
- Latest Dubai recruitment agencies in Kenya 2023
- Jobs for Kenyans in Dubai
- How to apply for a Job in Dubai as a Kenyan citizen
- The requirements for Dubai jobs
- Dubai Agents for Jobs
- How to Get a Job in Dubai from Kenya
- Lilian Dubai Agent
- Dubai Recruitment Agencies in Mombasa
- Best Recruitment Agencies in Kenya for Jobs Abroad
- Bonus: Qatar Agents in Kenya
- Then finally success tips on how to submit an application for job vacancies in Dubai
Let’s get started!
Are there Dubai Recruitment Agencies in Kenya?
This is a great question that struck the minds of many Kenyan citizens who wish to get greener pastures outside the country, in this context, Dubai.
Dubai Recruitment Agencies in Kenya 2023
Have you always aspired to work Abroad especially in Dubai? If yes, to easily achieve this dream, you need to process the job application through a recruitment agency.
The good news is that there are over ten (10) reliable Dubai recruitment agencies in Kenya that you can use to apply for jobs in Dubai.
At the same time, this does not mean that you cannot apply for jobs in Dubai directly; of course, you can but the bottom line is, would your application be quickly honored?
In some cases, yes. In others, no, and in some, you would never get a job in Dubai through direct application.
Consider Dubai recruitment agencies in Kenya as a referee or guarantor who stands in your stead to foster the paramount requirements to gain employment in Dubai.
Having said this, below are the most reliable Dubai recruitment agencies in Kenya and their contact details.
1. Forbes Global Limited
Forbes Global Limited is one of the most reputable Dubai recruitment agencies in Kenya, located at Embassy House, Nairobi.
This agency can help you get freelance, internship, part-time, temporary and student jobs in Dubai.
You can contact them by visiting their official website or call 0717268563.
2. Elmvale Agency
Elmvale Agency is another reliable Dubai recruitment agent in Kenya which you can contact to help you process jobs in Dubai or any other part of the world easily.
To contact them, visit their office at D4, Mayfair Marionettes, Mpaka Road, Wetlands, Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya, call: 254 705 779922 or visit their official website elmvale-agency.com.
3. Alshira Travel Tourism & Recruitment Service
Alshira Travel Tourism & Recruitment Service has been a long-standing Dubai recruitment agency in Kenya.
Their head office is at View Park Towers, No. 6 Nairobi City. You can also reach out to them via their official website www.alsaiar.com or call 0735 965285
4. Al-Jamana Ltd
Al-Jamana Ltd helps process government, private and jobs abroad. Just as their motto implies “The Power of Partnership”, they’re one of the most reliable Dubai recruitment agencies in Kenya.
Visit their website today at www.aljamanaagency.com, office address at New Gatakaini Building 5th Floor room 503, Nairobi.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com or call: +254 708 993333 | +254 728 750075 | +254 713 363420 | +254 722 691761| +254 769 020233
5. Derimel Recruiting Agency
Derimel Recruiting Agency is also on of Dubai recruitment agencies in Kenya located at Room FF607, 4th Floor, Skymall Plaza, Gaberone Road, Luthuli Ave, Nairobi.
You can call them on 0720 664574 or check their Facebook page
6. Gulf Manpower Recruiting Agency
Gulf Manpower Recruiting Agency as one of Dubai’s recruitment agencies in Kenya is located at PR89+QWW, Nairobi Central Tubman Rd Watersys Annex, Tubman Rd, Nairobi.
To reach them, you can call 0722 304787 or visit their official website or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Talent Quest Africa Ltd
Talent Quest Africa Ltd focus on discovering great talents in Kenya and then fit them to labour markets within and outside the country.
As one of the reputable Dubai recruitment agencies in Kenya, you can visit them at Mfangano Street, Nairobi or call 0722407105 or visit https://tqa.co.ke.
8. FSI Worldwide
Last but not least on our list is FSI Worldwide, known as a workforce solution specialist operating globally across multiple industries.
This is one of the known Dubai recruitment agencies not just in Kenya but globally. To contact them visit: http://fsi-worldwide.com or call 0713 080980.
Jobs for Kenyans in Dubai 2023
Now that you know about Dubai recruitment agencies in Kenya, what kind of job would you tell them you need? Below is the list of Jobs for Kenyans in Dubai you can leverage.
- Enterprise Account Manager
- Cuisine Chef
- Customer Support Specialist
- Senior Customer Support Specialist
- Junior Data Scientist
- Sales Support Specialist
- Network Development Manager
- Social Media Manager
- Revenue Assurance & Reconciliation Consultant
- Backend Software Engineer
- Senior Quality Assurance Manager
- Senior Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
Note that irrespective of your County, you’re very much eligible to apply for any of these jobs and at the Kenyan level, below are the requirements to access this job opportunity.
Would you also like to apply for:
Jobs for Kenyans in Dubai Requirements
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have an acceptable means of identification being a National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, the ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should fulfill the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC
- Lastly, the candidate applying should be free of criminal record
Dubai Agents for Jobs
Would you also like to contact jobs agents in Dubai directly? If yes, here’s a list of Dubai agents for jobs 2023.
- Future Tense
- Accel Human Resource Consulting
- Ignite Search and Selection
- Konnekts LLC
- Robbert Murray & Associates
- Adecco Middle East
- Be Discovered
- Black & Grey HR
- Charterhouse Dubai
- Decision Management Consultants
- Dragon Recruiting
- Education 1st Recruitment
- Engage Selection
- Inspire Selection
- Job Nexus
- ManpowerGroup Middle East
- Mark Williams
- Michael Page Dubai
- Moster Gulf
- Naukri Nepal Recruitment Service
- Parket Connect and lots more.
How to Get a Job in Dubai from Kenya
To get a job in Dubai from Kenya, here are a few steps you should follow.
- First, get a recruitment agency
- Decide on the kind of job you would like to do
- Submit your National ID, Int’l passport, CV, academic and professional certificates on the agency’s portal
- Carefully fill out the online job application form
- Provide your correct contact details
- Review the information you’ve provided
- Then submit
Lilian Dubai Agent
Lilian Zacho is the CEO of Harper’s Management who specializes in helping prospective job seekers gain their dream job in Dubai. You can visit her LinkedIn profile to learn more.
Below are some of the frequently asked questions we’ve received in regard to Dubai Recruitment Agencies in Kenya 2023 and Jobs for Kenyans in Dubai.
Can a Kenyan work in Dubai?
Yes, a Kenyan citizen who meets the basic job requirements can work in any part of Dubai.
What is the fastest way to find a job in Dubai?
The fastest way to find a job in Dubai is to register with a recruitment agency, submit the required documents, choose the position to apply for and then submit an application for it.
Is Dubai easy to get a job?
Yes, it is easy to get a job in Dubai through recruitment agencies. So, you can refer to the list of Dubai recruitment agencies in this article and contact them for job opportunities in Dubai.
What is required to get a job in Dubai?
Basically, you will need a residence visa to get a job in Dubai. Supporting documents are your CV, National ID, and academic and professional certificates.
And that is all we’ve got for you today concerning Dubai recruitment agencies in Kenya and also jobs for Kenyans in Dubai. I hope this article was insightful.
To get more updates about job opportunities like this, kindly subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue button on your screen or follow us on Google News.