DSS Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal www.dss.gov.ng
DSS recruitment 2023/2024: the Department of State Services, recruitment portal www.dss.gov.ng, requirements, how to apply, closing date and other relevant information about DSS jobs is available in this article.
Do you have interest in fill DSS recruitment application form? If yes, in this article, we have provided the step-by-step guidelines on how to get that done.
But before proceed to DSS recruitment portal to fill the application form, it is important you understand how the recruitment process works, what is expected of each applicant and finally how you can navigate your way round successfully.
In clear terms, after reading this article, these are the you will ascertain with.
- If DSS recruitment 2023 is actually ongoing
- The specific requirements for DSS recruitment
- How to access DSS career portal www.dss.gov.ng
- How you can access, fill and submit the online application form
- When the recruitment is starting/closing and then we have also shared success tips on how to get things done on DSS job portal.
Let’s get started.
One thing I would like to ascertain here is that suitably qualified candidates from any of the states below can apply for the Department of State Services recruitment.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
Is DSS Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Currently, the Department of State Services (DSS) is not recruiting. Information reaching us is that DSS recruitment 2023 will soon commence.
We will notify you once the recruitment process officially begins, prior to this, we recommend you subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen or follow us on Google News.
Meanwhile, it is still necessary you continue reading this article in other to get acquainted with DSS job application process.
Other trending recruitment in Nigeria.
- FIRS Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- IBEDC Recruitment
- SSS Recruitment
- FCCPC Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
Requirements for Department of State Services Recruitment 2023
Base on the previous recruitment exercise conducted by the Department of State Services (DSS), below are the requirements applicants are expected to match.
- Prospective applicant must be a Nigerian
- Candidate applying must have an acceptable means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Applicant must also have a Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Applicant must have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicant should be between 18 to 25 years of age for SSCE holders
- Applicant for NCE, OND, Diploma etc. should be between the age of 18 to 28 years
- Persons that are married are not allowed to apply
- Applicant must not be less than 1.69m tall for male and 1.6m for female
- Female applicants that are pregnant are not allowed to apply
- Those with physical disability are not to apply
- Applicant must have a medical report from the hospital
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
DSS Recruitment Portal www.dss.gov.ng/careers
www.dss.gov.ng/careers is the application portal for DSS recruitment 2023. Prospective applicants are to visit this portal to access, fill and submit their application form.
Note that the application form is free and accessible by all interested persons. Therefore, refrain from anyone who might try enticing you to buy DSS job application form.
It is also important to note that the Department of State Services recruitment is quite a transparent one, as such candidates who meets the job requirements won’t be denied the opportunity irrespective of religion or ethnicity.
How to Apply for DSS Recruitment 2023
Here are the simple steps on how to submit an application for DSS recruitment. Master the process, so that once the recruitment for 2023 officially begins you can immediately proceed to apply.
- The first step is to visit www.dss.gov.ng/careers
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Create an account on the recruitment portal
- Login to the portal
- Fill in your correct information in the spaces provided
- Upload academic and professional credentials including guarantor’s form
- Proofread your application carefully to avoid mistakes
- Then submit
Note that you need to be very meticulous with this process, as mistakes with name, date of birth etc. are likely to happen and this can impede your success rate.
The documents you’re to scan and upload during application are:
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Professional Certificates
- First School Leaving Certificate
- WASC/SSCE or NECO
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Age Declaration
- LGA Identification
- Guarantors form
Success Tips for DSS Job Application
- You should only submit your form via DSS recruitment portal www.dss.gov.ng/careers
- No applicant is permitted to submit multiple applications
- Do not get involve in any monetary transaction in regards to the DSS recruitment form as the application form is totally free
- If for any reason you falsify your documents and then cause, you will be prosecuted
- Ensure you submit your form on or before the application deadline
DSS Recruitment Application Deadline
Being that the recruitment exercise has not officially started, no application deadline has been announced yet. This information would be made know once the recruitment officially starts.
[saswp_tiny_multiple_faq headline-0=”h2″ question-0=”Will DSS Recruit in 2023?” answer-0=”Yes, the Department of State Services will recruit in 2023. The recruitment exercise will soon commence and prospective applicants are asked to be on standby.” image-0=”” count=”1″ html=”true”]
That’s all we have for you today concerning DSS recruitment 2023, if you have any question, kindly indicate in the comment section below.
I am glad, if given opportunity to work with this esteemed organization. l am a graduate of Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto with a B Sc. in Pure chemistry.
I am honesty
All that I need is to sacrifice my time, life toward the establishment of peace in my country. I have a fashion on this Job. I applied for an uncountable time but still am optimistic to be part of the Job.
Nura Abdullahi Dandada.
Is not the matter of do process but the matter of godfather in most cases
Yes am raddy to work now
Yeah am ready to work
I will relay appreciate it if I can get the job have tried many times but I can’t give up I will keep trying thank you all.
To become DSS is what am always wishwish.pls can some’one help me for my dream been reality’s????
Leave a comment…must people are in need of working with this organisation but u know there are different people with different characters. I too will say I will be glad to work with this organisation not considering their salary amount but for sure I will work with passion thanks.