Diamond Trust Bank recruitment 2024, job vacancies, requirements, how to apply, latest news, career portal and the important information are available in this article.
Are you a graduate in Kenya currently searching for a job? If yes, have you ever considered working in a bank? Great! Even if your discipline is not direct finance related, there are still job opportunities for you at Diamond Trust Bank.
You will get proper guidelines on how to successfully submit an application for Diamond Trust bank recruitment 2024.
Note: Diamond Trust Bank is officially abbreviated as DTB therefore, we will be using them interchangeable, so understand that they both refer to the organization.
Is Diamond Trust Bank Recruiting Now?
Yes, Diamond Trust Bank recruitment 2024 is ongoing. Interested candidates according to the management are to visit the online career portal www.dtbk.dtbafrica.com/careers to explore job vacancies and apply.
We have done the homework for you, below are the positions Diamond Trust Bank currently seeks to employ suitable and qualified persons for.
DTB Job Vacancies 2024
- Manager, Internal Audit
- Assistant Manager, Information Systems
- Senior Officer, Internal Audit
- Officer, Internal Audit
- Data Engineering Lead
Apart from Diamond Trust Bank recruitment, listed below are other banking jobs in Kenya which you can apply.
- Development Bank Recruitment
- Credit Bank Recruitment
- Cooperative Bank Recruitment
- Consolidated Bank Recruitment
- Citibank Recruitment
- NEXIM Bank Recruitment
- ABC Bank Recruitment
- Sidian Bank Recruitment
- SBM Bank Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda Job Vacancies
What You Should Know about Diamond Trust Bank Recruitment
DTB is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge any fee for the recruitment process. All applications to be done through the website.
Prior to this, if you come across anyone either in or out of the bank enticing you to pay for the job application form or pay a certain about to help you gain employment, kindly refrain.
What you should focus on is the job requirements, learn the steps to submit application and then apply on time i.e. before the application deadline.
Requirements for Diamond Trust Bank Recruitment 2024
These are the qualifications, experience and competencies Diamond Trust Bank expects from applicants. Try as much as you can to adhere as it the benchmark for selecting successful applicants.
- Applicant must have a university degree in a business-related field or equivalent certificate
- He or she must have valid means of identification
- Professional qualification in accounting such as CPAK, ACCA and other professional certification will be an added advantage
- Professionally, applicant should have a minimum working experience of 2 to 3 years with a global firm or organization
- Candidate should possess excellent planning, communication, problem solving and reporting/presentation skills.
- Applicant should possess a strong work ethic and able to work under pressure with strict timelines
How to Apply for Diamond Trust Bank Recruitment
- First, you have to visit www.dtbk.dtbafrica.com/careers
- Next, choose the position you’d like to apply
- Read through the application instructions
- Then click the “apply” button
- Fill the online application with your authentic information
- Be careful with date selection
- Upload your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Review your application and submit
Diamond Trust Bank Recruitment Deadline
The closing date for DTB job application is Monday, 19th June, 2024. Ensure your complete and submit your form on or before this deadline to avoid disqualification.
We’re excited to have you read this article to this point and honestly believe that you would be able to submit your application following these steps.
Having said that, in the course of submitting your application, if you face any challenge or maybe you have a question pertaining to what you’ve read so far concerning Diamond Trust Bank recruitment, kindly let us know in the comment section below.
Would you like to get more information about Diamond Trust Bank recruitment, shortlisted candidates or other banking job opportunities feel free to follow us on Google News.
In addition, you can subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen.