Development Bank of Kenya has announced job vacancies, the steps on how to submit an application for the ongoing Development bank recruitment are highlighted in this article.
Would you like to apply for the ongoing recruitment in Development Bank of Kenya? If yes, we’re glad you’re reading this article now as we have provided all the necessary information you need.
Is Development Bank Recruitment 2024 Ongoing?
Yes, Development Bank recruitment is ongoing. Interested candidates are to submit application via the online recruitment portal www.devbank.com/careers.
Note that, www.devbank.com/careers is the only approved job portal for Development Bank of Kenya and you can access the job application form free of charge here.
In addition, interested persons from any of the counties below can apply.
|Taita Mak Taveta
Development Bank Job Vacancies 2024
- Branch Manager – Nairobi
- Senior Bank Officer, Business Development and Marketing – Nairobi and Mombasa
- Bank Officer
Currently, these are the job vacancies in Development Bank of Kenya which you can apply.
Top banking jobs in Kenya includes:
- Credit Bank Recruitment
- Cooperative Bank Recruitment
- Consolidated Bank Recruitment
- Citibank Recruitment
- ABC Bank Recruitment
- Sidian Bank Recruitment
- Equity Bank Recruitment
- SBM Bank Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment
- NCBA Bank Recruitment
- BOA Kenya Recruitment
Requirements for Development Bank Recruitment 2024
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Science, Commerce, Economics, Business Administration, Finance or in a related field from a recognized institution.
- Registration by any of the following recognized professional bodies: – Associate of Kenya Institute of Bankers, Marketing Society of Kenya, Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Financial Markets Association or any other equivalent.
- Supervisory course trainings.
- A minimum of four (4) years in relevant work experience;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results;
- Should possess a certificate of good conduct
- Must be medically and physically fit
- Candidate must have an acceptable means of identification like the National ID Card, Drivers License or International passport
- Candidate should have excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Candidate should possess capacity to work under pressure to meet timelines
- Have ability to work in a multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution.
Applicant would also be required to present the following certificates when applicable.
- Tax compliance certificates
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission
- Clearance from the CRB.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the police
How to Apply for Development Bank Recruitment 2024
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should email their applications, enclosing copies of their academic and professional certificates, detailed CV indicating work experience, contacts and addresses of 3 professionally relevant referees to email@example.com.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Development Bank Recruitment Deadline
The closing date for Development Bank of Kenya recruitment is 14th August, 2024. Interested persons must submit send their documents on or before this date to avoid late submission or disqualification.
You should be aware of the following important information regarding the Development Bank recruitment process. We trust that you were able to submit your application by following these guidelines.
If you have any issues while applying or if you have any question in the interim, kindly let us know in the comment section below.
If you’d like to receive more information about job opportunities in Kenya or specifically about Development Bank recruitment then follow us on Google News or sign up for our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen.