DanChurchAid recruitment 2023 has begun. Read about DanChurchAid (DCA) job vacancies, how to access application form, requirements, application portal and closing date below.
Are you a job seeker in Kenya and would like to work in a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO)? If yes, we’re excited to notify you that DanChurchAid recruitment exercise is ongoing.
Applicants are currently invited by suitably qualified for differ job vacancies in the organization, if you would like to apply, carefully read through this article as we disclose the step-by-step guidelines to you.
Overview of DanChurchAid
The mission of DanChurchAid is to support the poorest people in the world in their fight for a life of dignity. Our work is based on a Christian understanding of humanity that upholds the rights of every person and recognizes their inherent worth.
Despite having its roots in the Danish National Evangelical Lutheran Church, DanChurchAid works wherever it is felt that there is the most need, regardless of race, gender, political views, national or ethnic origins, physical or mental disabilities, or sexual orientation.
Is DanChurchAid Recruiting Now?
Yes, DanChurchAid recruitment 2023 is ongoing and you can apply online via the job application portal www.danchurchaid.org. It is important you also note that the job application form is free.
DanChurchAid Job Vacancies 2023
These are the vacant positions in DCA which you can apply.
- Project Officer (Po) – Market Development for Cooling Solutions
- Project Assistant – Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability Learning & Documentation
- Project Assistant – Agronomy & Marketing – Nakuru
- Project Assistant – Agronomy & marketing – Nyandarua
Talking about who can apply, interested candidates from any of the counties in Kenya as listed below can apply, so long you meet the job requirements.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
Other job in Kenya you can apply for includes:
- KEPHIS Recruitment
- TSC Recruitment
- NPSC Recruitment
- PSC Recruitment
- Kenya Public Works Recruitment
- Kenya Forest Service Recruitment
Requirements for DanChurchAid Job Application 2023
To succeed in the ongoing DanChurchAid recruitment exercise, below are the criteria you should take into cognizance.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, such as agronomy, business administration, finance, or economics.
- It is also desirable to have a thorough understanding of how to support and enable SHFs’ export horticulture operations.
- prior experience in project management, company development, entrepreneurship, or market system development with INGOs or the commercial sector.
- Strong business management skills, including the capacity to create business plans, nurture business concepts, and analyze financial data and budgets.
- Excellent contract management for export-related negotiations.
- A plus is having prior business and financial modeling experience.
- knowledge of software and tools for project management.
- Excellent people skills and a track record of teamwork.
- Result-driven and motivated by oneself in difficult rural job situations.
- Excellent reporting skills and experience in field/community interaction.
- excellence in written and spoken English.
How to Apply for DCA Recruitment 2023
Follow through the steps below to submit an application for the forthcoming DanChurchAid recruitment 2023.
- Visit the application portal www.danchurchaid.org
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Read through the job description, reasonability and requirements
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “apply for this position”
- Agree to the application terms and condition
- Carefully fill the online application form
- Upload required academic credentials
- Proofread your application
- Then submit
DanChurchAid Recruitment Deadline 2023
The application deadline for DanChurchAid job intake is 20th June, 2023. Interested candidates are to submit their form on or before this closing date.
We’re glad to you’ve read this article to the end, we hope everything shared here as regards to DanChurchAid recruitment are helpful? Nevertheless, if you have a question let us know in the comment section.
Would you like to get more of this update i.e., emerging job vacancies in Nigeria? If yes, feel free to follow us on Google News.