Coast Water Works Development Agency, CWWDA recruitment 2024/2025 application form portal www.cwwda.go.ke, requirements, closing date and how to successfully submit an application are highlighted.
Working with Kenya Coast Water Works Development Agency would be an exciting journey and, in this article, we will disclose to you the easy method on how to gain employment there.
Disclaimer! We do not influence CWWDA recruitment process, this article is simply serving as a guide through the application process and will as well disclose other relevant information.
Coast Water Works Development Agency Recruitment 2024
The Coast Water Works Development Agency is a parastatal (government owned and autonomous) established by Gazette Notice No. 59 of April 26, 2019, under the Water Act, 2016.
The six counties in the Coast region that fall under the purview of the CWWDA are Lamu, Tana River, Kilifi, Mombasa, Kwale, and Taita Taveta.
The Board’s mandate is to make sure that water and sewage services are provided effectively and affordably in its region of control.
To join Kenya Coast Water Works Development Agency current working force, you have to prove yourself worthy by excelling in this recruitment exercise.
Meeting the fundamentals is simply the secret to success in CWWDA recruitment, so pay close attention to requirements, closing date and other application instructions.
When is CWWDA Recruitment 2024 Starting?
Coast Water Works Development Agency, CWWDA recruitment 2024 has begun. The employment application form is available online via the official website www.cwwda.go.ke.
Interested applicants according to the agency are advised to visit the recruitment portal, explore latest job vacancies and submit application accordingly.
Job Vacancies at Coast Water Works Development Agency
Listed below are vacancies that mandated CWWDA recruitment exercise 2024. Carefully go through them, see the requirements and decide on the one you wish to apply for.
- Chief Executive Officer
- Principal Water Treatment Engineer
- Senior Office Administrator
CWWDA is committed to implementing the provisions of Chapter 232(1) of the Constitution of Kenya on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyan diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities.
Prior to this, persons with disabilities, the marginalised and minorities are therefore encouraged to apply.
Incomplete applications will not be considered and any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
General Requirements for CWWDA Recruitment 2024
To get appointment for the advertised positions, these are the criteria you should meet.
- Basically, candidate applying should be a Kenyan
- He or she should possess acceptable means of identification like National Identity Card, Drivers License or Certificate of Origin
- Candidate applying should have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) of at least mean grade “C+” (Plus) or its equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in social science in any of the following disciplines, Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations and other related field of study, or equivalent from a recognized university
- Master’s degree in related field of study
- Candidate applying must be of good character
- He or she must possess great interpersonal skills
- Applicant should be willing to adhere to exiting work principles
- Candidate should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Candidate proficient in computer skills have an added advantage
- Candidate should demonstrate results in work performance
Key competencies and skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Strategic and innovative thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to mobilize resources
- Negotiation skills
- Report writing skills
Shortlisted candidates will be required to obtain and be in possession of the following documents at the interview stage:
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board where applicable
- Clearance from a registered Credit Reference Bureau
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
- Academic/professional certificates and any other documents which may be requested before the interview date.
Other trending recruitment in Kenya are:
- LBDA Recruitment
- Bidco Africa Jobs in Kenya
- KMTC Recruitment
- FHI 360 Kenya Recruitment
- Diamond Trust Bank Recruitment
- Giftmark Supermarket Jobs Application
- KDF Recruitment
How to Apply for CWWDA Recruitment 2024
To submit an application for Coast Water Works Development Agency, CWWDA recruitment 2024 interested applicants are to write an application letter indicating the title (position), put in sealed envelope may be addressed to:
- The Chairman,
- Coast Water Works Development Agency,
- Mikindani Street, Off Nkrumah Road,
- O Box 90417-80100
The applications can also be dropped or sent by courier to Coast Water Works Development Agency, Mikindani Street, Off Nkrumah Road, Mombasa during working hours between 8.00 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Also, you’re to scan and email the application letter and your academic/professional credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CWWDA Recruitment Closing Date
The closing date for CWWDA recruitment is Monday, 23rd January 2024. Candidates who fail to send in their application on or before this deadline would be disqualified.
Applying for Kenya Coast Water Works Development Agency, CWWDA recruitment is a great ambition but your attitude through the process is what determines your success.
We recommend, you quickly proceed with the application process and ensure you submit before the given deadline.
Finally, its great to have you read this article to this point, if you have a question or need some clarification, kindly indicate in the comment section below. Also, feel free to follow us on Google News for more job vacancies in Kenya.