Heard about CRA recruitment 2023/2024? Commission on Revenue Allocation job vacancies, online application form, career portal, requirements, how to apply, starting/closing date and other important things you should know about CRA jobs 2023 is available in this article.
There are job vacancies in Kenya Commission on Revenue Allocation which you could apply for. The positions available favours KCSE, diploma and even degree holders.
In this article, we will explain job vacancies, requirements, and the steps to successfully submit an application for CRA recruitment.
We hereby recommend you read this article to the end in other to get the very best information about CRA recruitment exercise 2023.
Online Job Application Form 2023
To access the Commission on Revenue Allocation (CRA) job application form, you have to visit the career portal via the official website.
Using any browser of your choice, visit the website via this link, click ‘Career’ on the menu bar, explore job vacancies and then download the online job application form.
Would you like to know who is eligible to access the CRA job application form? If yes, it is simple: suitably qualified candidates from any of Kenya counties who meet the job requirements can apply.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
CRA Job Vacancies 2023
Below are the various vacant positions in the Kenya Commission on Revenue Allocation (CRA) which you can apply.
- Executive Secretary
- Natural Resources Management Officer
- Manager Procurement and Supplies
- Deputy Director Corporate Services
- Deputy Director Research
- Director, Fiscal Affairs
- Deputy Director, Internal Audit
- Manager, Communications
- Manager, Transitional Equalization
- Business Application Software Developer
- Director, Complaints
- Library Assistant
Note that CRA might not be recruiting of all these positions at once, so once you arrive the career portal carefully check for available vacancies before to begin applications.
Is CRA Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
CRA recruitment 2023 has not yet commenced. Information reaching us is that the recruitment exercise would soon commence.
Prior to this, we recommend you subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen or follow us on Google News for more updates concerning this CRA recruitment.
At the same time, we recommend you read this article to the end in other to understand how the process works so that once the form is out, you can proceed to the recruitment portal at once while other would then be trying to gain a proper understanding of the CRA recruitment process.
Other trending recruitment in Kenya.
- PSC Recruitment
- NGEC Recruitment
- Police Recruitment
- Army Recruitment
- Navy Recruitment
- Airforce Recruitment
- KNRA Recruitment
- NHIF Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- Kdf Recruitment
- Jobs in Canada
- British Army Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- TVETA Trainers Recruitment
- Ministry of Labour Recruitment
- Parliamentary Service Recruitment
Requirements for CRA Recruitment 2023
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have an acceptable means of identification being a National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili language
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, the ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should fulfill the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC
- Lastly, the candidate applying should be free of criminal record
How to Apply for CRA Recruitment 2023
- Write an application letter
- Prepare a detailed and up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV)
- Include your email address, experience and mobile telephone number in your CV
- Scan your academic and professional credentials
- Provide at least three (3) referees
Carefully package this document into a sealed envelope and address it as “application for the post of (insert the position you’re applying for)’ then send it to:
- Commission Secretary
- Commission on Revenue Allocation
- 14 Riverside Drive
- Grosvenor Block
- O. BOX 1310 – 00200
CRA Recruitment Closing Date
According to the Commission on Revenue Allocation (CRA), the recruitment for the previous job opening closed on Wednesday, 28th December 2022 by 5.00pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next three months from the date of this advertisement, then consider your application unsuccessful.
If you have any questions concerning CRA recruitment, kindly let us know in the comment section below.