Latest update about Consolidated Bank recruitment 2024/2025 application form, job vacancies, recruitment portal www.consolidated-bank.com, requirements, how to apply, closing date etc.
Have you been searching online for the steps on how to apply for Consolidated Bank of Kenya jobs? If yes, we’re excited to let you know that the steps are outlined in this article.
In quest to apply for Consolidated bank recruitment, there are certain things you need to put into consideration especially as regarding the educational qualifications.
Not to worry, we have made available all the necessary information you should know concerning the ongoing Kenya Consolidated Bank recruitment 2024.
Is Consolidated Bank Recruitment 2024 Ongoing?
Yes, Consolidated Bank job application has begun. Interested candidates are to submit their application via the online recruitment portal www.consolidated-bank.com/career-opporunities.
There are differs job vacancies which you can apply for in the ongoing Consolidated bank recruitment and the great news is that the job application form is free and accessible online by interested persons from any of the counties below.
|Taita Mak Taveta
Consolidated Bank Job Vacancies 2024
- Debt Recovery Officer
- Security & Anti-Fraud Manager
- Relationship Manager
- Information Systems Auditor
- Legal Officer
- Portfolio Monitoring Officer
- Database Administrator
- Business Development Officers
- Business Development Manager
- Branch Manager (Nakuru)
- Branch Manager (Embu)
- Procurement Manager
- Head of ICT
- Chief Commercial Officer
- Direct Sales Representative
Note that you have to pay close attention to the job requirements and it is the benchmark for selecting applicants for the next stage of the recruitment exercise.
General Requirements for Consolidated Bank Recruitment 2024
To get appointment for any of the advertised positions, prospects are to possess the requirements below. Note that both educational and other criteria must be met.
- Prospective applicant of this job must be a Kenyan Citizen
- He or she must have KCSE certificate
- Should possess a certificate of good conduct
- Must be medically and physically fit
- Candidate must have an acceptable means of identification like the National ID Card, Driver’s License or International passport
- Candidate should have either Bachelor or Master degree in relevant field
- Candidates with vast knowledge and experience in relevant field have added advantage
- Candidate should be a strategic thinker and result oriented
- Candidate should have excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Candidate should possess capacity to work under pressure to meet timelines
- Have ability to work in a multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity
Applicant would also be required to present the following certificates when applicable.
- Tax compliance certificates
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission
- Clearance from the CRB.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the police
Apart from Consolidated bank recruitment, listed below are other banking job opportunities you could also explore.
- Citibank Recruitment
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment
- ABC Bank Recruitment
- Sidian Bank Recruitment
- Equity Bank Recruitment
- SBM Bank Recruitment
- ABSA Bank Recruitment
- BOA Kenya Recruitment
- NCBA Bank Recruitment
- CBK Recruitment
How to Apply for Consolidated Bank Recruitment 2024
The step-by-step guidelines on how to apply for Consolidated bank recruitment are outlined below.
- To get started visit www.consolidated-bank.com/career-opportunities
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Go through the application instructions
- Provide your correct details in the spaces given
- Scan clearly and upload academic/professional certificates
- Read through the information you’ve provided
- Submit if everything is okay
Be sure that the information you provide is authentic and correct because falsification of information is caught is an offence and will lead to automatic disqualification.
When is Consolidated Bank Recruitment Closing?
Consolidated Bank job application portal is closing on 19th April, 2024. Candidates are to complete and submit their application before the set deadline to avoid disqualification.
Things to Avoid When Applying for a Job
- Lack of preparation
- Generic Application
- Shadow Resume or Cover Letter
- Lack of Follow-Up
- Late application
- Not matching up with the job requirements
- Uploading blurry credentials
These are the key details of the Consolidated Bank of Kenya recruitment process that you should be aware of. We hope that by following these instructions, you were able to submit your application.
Please let us know in the comment area below if you run into any difficulties while applying or if you have any questions in the meanwhile.
Follow us on Google News or sign up for our notification bell by clicking the blue symbol on your screen if you’d like to receive additional information about Consolidated Bank recruitment or other popular recruiting in Kenya.