Communications Authority Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 is Out – Check Here
Communications Authority shortlisted candidates 2023/2024 for the recently concluded recruitment exercise is out. You can check and download the list following the guidelines on this page.
If you applied for Communications Authority of Kenya recruitment then the steps on how you can check and download the shortlisted candidates is available on this page.
Let’s proceed by first validating if the names of shortlisted candidates it out.
Is Kenya Communications Authority Shortlist Out?
Yes, Kenya Communications Authority shortlisted candidates is out. Applicants can check their names on the list following the guidelines we’ve provided below.
You can also check or download:
- CMA Shortlisted Candidates
- NDOC Shortlisted Candidates
- KEPHIS Shortlisted Candidates
- KAA Shortlisted Candidates
- KPA Shortlisted Candidates
- KPC Shortlisted Candidates
- PSC Shortlisted Candidates
- JSC Shortlisted Candidates
- G4S Shortlisted Candidates
- ORPP Shortlisted Candidates
How to Check Communication Authority Shortlisted Candidates 2023
The management of Communications Authority will reach out to shortlisted candidates via email or SMS but in the absence of that, below are the steps non how to check the shortlist online.
- First open the recruitment portal www.ca.go.ke
- On the main menu, click careers
- Scroll through the page to shortlisted candidates
- Click on it to download the shortlist pdf
- Next, open the PDF shortlist
- Enter your name in the search bar to know if you’ve been shortlisted
From recruitmentfile, we say congratulations to successful applicants.
Note: The commission will reach out to all shortlisted candidates with detail (date, time, venue) of the interview exercise.
So, what you should do after checking the shortlist is get ready the originals of all your credentials including academic and professional certifications.
Would you like to get latest job opportunities in Kenya? If yes, subscribe to our google news to stay up to date.