Communications Authority of Kenya Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal
Communications Authority of Kenya Recruitment 2023/2023 application portal, job vacancies, requirement and other relevant information are available on this page.
Would you like to work with Communications Authority of Kenya? If yes, I’m glad to inform you that the recruitment form for vacant positions in the agency is out.
Follow through the guidelines provided on this page, to successfully submit an application for Communications Authority of Kenya recruitment 2023.
Is Communications Authority Recruitment Form Out?
Yes, Kenya Communications Authority recruitment form is out. Applicants are to visit the job portal to submit their form before the application deadline.
Before you proceed, we recommend you take note of requirements and then the application method.
Would you also like to apply for:
- Capital Markets Authority Recruitment
- NDOC Recruitment
- KEPHIS Recruitment
- G4S Recruitment
- KAA Recruitment
- KRA Recruitment
- AP Recruitment
- M.O.E Recruitment
- Kdf Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- Police Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- Army Recruitment
- Navy Recruitment
- Airforce Recruitment
- KFS Recruitment
- Prisons Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment
- TSC Recruitment
- PSC Recruitment
- JSC Recruitment
- KEBS Recruitment
- KCB Recruitment
Requirements for Communications Authority of Kenya Recruitment 2023
To stand a change to gain employment into Communications Authority of Kenya, below are the educational qualifications and other requirements applicants must meet.
- A minimum period of twelve (12) years in relevant work experience and at least four (4) years in management role in a position in the Public Service or Private Sector;
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic /Telecommunications Engineering, Commerce, Economics, relevant physical sciences or any other related field from a recognized institution;
- Relevant Master’s degree in Electrical/Electronic/Telecommunications Engineering, Commerce, Economics, Business Management, or any other related field from a recognized institution;
- Management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Member of a relevant professional body and in good standing, where applicable;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
In addition, applicant should possess analytical skills, communication skills, inoovating thinking skill, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
How to Apply for Communications Authority of Kenya Recruitment
Applicants are invited to submit application by 26th October 2021, 5.00 p.m. East African Time. Applications quoting Ref: CA/DFSM/HCA2021 for Director/Frequency Spectrum Management
You are to write a cover letter, prepare a detail curriculum vitae (CV) citing CA/DFSM/HCA2021 and send via email email@example.com to:
- Director General
- Communications Authority of Kenya
- CA Centre, Waiyaki Way
- O. Box 14448
- Nairobi, 00800
Then you’re to submit hard copies well addressed to the Director General as shown above.
Additional Credentials You Should Submit
Here are the supporting documents that prospective applicant must submit to Communications Authority of Kenya Recruitment alongside their academic and professional certifications.
Interested applicants for this position must submit the following documents
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Certificate of clearance from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) and
- Duly filled and stamped Self Declaration /Clearance Form from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
The Self-Declaration form from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) should indicate the position of “Director/Frequency Spectrum Management” for Communications Authority of Kenya.
Communications Authority has made it known that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
CA Recruitment Application Deadline 2023
Kenya Communications Authority recruitment is closing on 26th October 2021 by 5pm. Prospective applicants are to submit their forms before the stipulated deadline.
You can follow us on Google News to get more information about the Communications Authority recruitment but for now if you have question indicate in the comment section.