Do you want to know more about the Communications Authority of Kenya recruitment 2024/2024 application portal, job vacancies, requirements, and other relevant information?
Would you like to work with the Communications Authority of Kenya? If yes, adhere to the guidelines provided on this page to successfully submit an application for Communications Authority of Kenya recruitment 2024.
Is Communications Authority Recruitment Form Out?
No, Kenya Communications Authority recruitment form is no longer accessible for the year 2024, as vacant positions has already been filled. Once the recruitment opens in 2024, you can access the form, complete, and submit it before the application deadline.
Before you proceed, we recommend you take note of Communications Authority of Kenya recruitment requirements and the application process.
Would you also like to apply for:
- Capital Markets Authority Recruitment
- NDOC Recruitment
- KEPHIS Recruitment
- G4S Recruitment
- KAA Recruitment
- KRA Recruitment
- AP Recruitment
- M.O.E Recruitment
- Kdf Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- Police Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- Army Recruitment
- Navy Recruitment
- Airforce Recruitment
- KFS Recruitment
- Prisons Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment
- TSC Recruitment
- PSC Recruitment
- JSC Recruitment
- KEBS Recruitment
- KCB Recruitment
Requirements for Communications Authority of Kenya Recruitment 2024
To stand a chance to gain employment into Communications Authority of Kenya, below are the educational qualifications and other requirements applicants must meet.
- A minimum period of twelve (12) years in relevant work experience and at least four (4) years in management role in a position in the Public Service or Private Sector;
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic /Telecommunications Engineering, Commerce, Economics, relevant physical sciences or any other related field from a recognized institution;
- Relevant Master’s degree in Electrical/Electronic/Telecommunications Engineering, Commerce, Economics, Business Management, or any other related field from a recognized institution;
- Management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Member of a relevant professional body and in good standing, where applicable;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
In addition, each applicant must possess a variety of skills, including analytical, communication, innovating thinking, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
How to Apply for Communications Authority of Kenya Recruitment
You are to write a cover letter, prepare a detail curriculum vitae (CV) citing the job reference number and sending via email email@example.com to:
- Director General,
Communications Authority of Kenya,
CA Centre, Waiyaki Way,
P.O. Box 14448, Nairobi, 00800
Then you’re to submit hard copies well addressed to the Director General as shown above.
Additional Credentials You Should Submit
Here are the supporting documents that prospective applicant must submit to Communications Authority of Kenya Recruitment alongside their academic and professional certifications.
Interested applicants for this position must submit the following documents
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Certificate of clearance from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) and
- Duly filled and stamped Self Declaration /Clearance Form from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
The Self-Declaration form from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) should indicate the position of “Director/Frequency Spectrum Management” for Communications Authority of Kenya.
Communications Authority has made it known that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
CA Recruitment Application Deadline 2024
Kenya Communications Authority recruitment exercise for the year 2024 has ended since September 13th, 2024. If you are still interested in working for CA, you will have to submit your job application when the recruitment portal opens in 2024.
You can follow us on Google News to get more information about the Communications Authority recruitment exercise. However, you can indicate in the comment section if you have any question.
Feel free to share this article on various social media platforms so your friends can learn and find about Communications Authority of Kenya recruitment and other job opportunities.