CIFOR Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal www.cifor.org
CIFOR recruitment 2023/2024: Kenya Center for International Forestry Research job vacancies, how to access application form, career portal www.cifor.org, application method and closing date are the focus of discussion in this article.
Are you a graduate in Kenya from an Agriculture related field or forestry in particular? If yes, here is a job opportunity for you. CIFOR recruitment is currently ongoing and applications are invited by suitably qualified candidates.
So, if you would like to take your career to the next level, we recommend you carefully read through this article as we take you through the step-by-step guidelines on how to submit an application.
CIFOR Recruitment Exercise 2023
The Center for International Forestry Research currently has a vacancy for the post of a Senior Manager, programs and there will soon be vacancies for other positions.
The recruitment exercise will last from 2nd May, 2023 to 31st July, 2023. Anyone who wishes to apply for this job are to do so within the stipulated period.
Is CIFOR Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, CIFOR recruitment 2023 has commenced and the job application form is accessible online at the career portal www.cifor.org.
Persons interested who hails from the counties below can proceed to submit an application. Also very importantly, the application form is free and accessible by all prospective applicants.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
Here are other jobs you could also apply after submitting application for CIFOR recruitment.
- Ministry of Defence Recruitment
- Kenya IRC Recruitment
- TSC Recruitment
- Giftmark Supermarket Jobs
- EPZA Recruitment
- World Bank Recruitment
- WHO Recruitment
- UNDP Recruitment
- Machakos Public Service Recruitment
General Requirements for CIFOR Recruitment 2023
Below are the general requirements including educational qualification, working experience and skill competence needed for this job.
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- PhD in a relevant discipline, including agricultural economics, social sciences, gender studies, rural sociology, international development, rural development, or any related fields.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken, with proven drafting and editing skills. Fluency in French would be an added advantage.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of professional experience working in the field of international development/organisational development with a focus on integrating gender dimensions into programs and policies, particularly in the context of agriculture, climate change, rural development, food security and nutrition.
- Internationally recognized expertise in gender and development research, preferably in the food and agriculture sphere.
- Strong knowledge of, and experience in program design, implementation, management, and evaluation.
- Proven experience in the coordination of donor-funded projects and thus, good knowledge of donor planning cycles, agreement requirements and regulations as well as donor reporting processes.
- Experience working in Francophone Africa will be ad added advantage.
- Experience in managing culturally diverse teams, including recruitment and managing performance, career development, coaching and mentoring.
- Solid experience working with multi-stakeholders in the agricultural sector and managing the implementation of complex institutional transformation processes on the African continent.
- Strong understanding of the role of gender in the African agriculture and food systems, the policy landscape in Africa; value chain development and implications for socio-economic development, challenges, and opportunities for Africa’s effective development.
- Solid track record of research contributions in agriculture and development, use of mixed-methods approaches, evaluation design, impact assessment and other strategic analyses focused on gender, agri-food systems, and related research topics.
- Demonstrated experience in resource mobilisation and donor relations, including writing grant proposals and other fundraising materials.
- Experience in communicating research-, Monitoring and Evaluation (M&L) – related evidence including practical recommendations for action.
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
Skills and competencies
- Proactive, creative, results-driven, self-starter and self-motivator.
- Time management skills, sense of urgency and flexibility.
- Strong organisational and relational skills; excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, highly effective planning skills and ability to prioritize efficiently.
- Proven leadership skills and strong ability to manage diverse teams, support staff development, coaching and mentoring.
- Quick learner, tech-savvy, and a knack for connecting the dots, retaining the knowledge required to excel in the role.
- Good team player committed to excellence working in a team or independently.
- Demonstrated ability to forge partnerships and maintain strong networks.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills: maturity, highly commendable work ethics and sensitivity to different socio-cultural backgrounds; and
- Outstanding written and presentation skills with the ability to articulate information to a variety of audiences.
How to Submit Application for CIFOR Recruitment 2023
Submission of application for CIFOR recruitment is done online via the recruitment portal http://worldagroforestry.org/working-for-icraf/vacancies. Taake the steps below.
- Visit the application portal http://worldagroforestry.org/working-for-icraf/vacancies
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “apply”
- Carefully fill the online application form with your correct data
- Upload your resume and curriculum vitae (CV)
- Proofread your application
- Make corrections where necessary
Ensure you meticulously vert your application before final submission because possible mistakes like typographical error in name, D.O.B, educational qualification etc. might lead to disqualification.
CIFOR Recruitment Closing Date
31st July, 2023 is the closing date for Center for International Forestry Research recruitment. Applicants are to submit their form on or before this deadline. Failure to do so, would lead to disqualification.
That’s what we have for you today concerning Center for International Forestry Research, CIFOR recruitment exercise 2023, if you have any question, kindly indicate in the comment section below or follow us on Google News for ore update.
Am interested to join your company