Chuka university recruitment 2023/2204 application form is out. To for Chuka job vacancies, visit the online application portal www.chuka.ac.ke.
The requirements, application method, starting/closing date, shortlisted candidates and other relevant information concerning Chuka University recruitment is available in this article, continue reading.
On 29th October, 2022 the management of Chuka University published an advert for various vacant positions in the institution.
Interested persons are to visit Chuka University portal www.chuka.ac.ke to submit an application following the guidelines we’ve provided on this page.
Is Chukwu University Recruitment Ongoing?
Chukwu University recruitment for 2023 is not yet out. Just as we’ve stated, the last recruitment advert was published October, 2022.
We will update this page once there are new job openings, meanwhile below are the possible positions the university might be recruiting for just as last year.
You might also like to apply for any of these university jobs:
- Kirinyaga University Recruitment
- Karantina University Job Vacancies
- Pwani University Recruitment
- Kibabii University Recruitment
- Machakos University Recruitment
Chuka University Job Vacancies 2023
- Associate professor
- Senior lecturer
- Assistant lecturer
- Deputy registrar
- Quantity surveyor
- Chief catering officer
- Administrative assistants
- Report/News anchor
- Media technician
- Medical laboratory technologist
- Health records officer
- Accounts assistant
- Plant operator
- Farm/livestock assistant
Requirements for Chuka University Recruitment 2023
Here are the criteria you must meet before being considered for employment in Chuka university.
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen with valid National ID or passport
- Applicant must have an earned Ph.D. degree or its equivalent in the relevant field from a recognized academic institution.
- He or she must have at least three (3) years of university teaching and research experience since becoming a Senior Lecturer.
- Applicant must have at least four (4) articles in refereed journals since last promotion OR one (1) book plus two (2) articles, or two book chapters or two (2) books OR at least three (3) distinguished and refereed exhibitions or performances of original creation, plus two (2) articles since appointment as a Senior Lecturer.
- Candidate applying must have successfully supervised at least one (1) Ph.D. student and 2 Master’s Degree students OR four Masters students since last promotion.
- Applicant must have attended and contributed at learned conferences, seminars or workshops.
- Should show evidence of continued research and effective teaching.
- Should show evidence of being a member of recognized relevant professional body.
- Should show evidence of leadership (administrative experience, active participation in departmental/university activities as well as national and international activities).
- Should show evidence of attendance and contribution at learned conferences, seminars or workshops.
How to Apply for Chuka University Recruitment 2023
To submit an application for Chuka University job, write and submit ten (10) cover letters, photocopies of your credentials (educational and professional), a detailed curriculum vitae (CV) and three (3) referees and submit alongside the cover letter before close of work on Friday, 12th November, 2021 to:
- The Vice Chancellor
- Chuka University
- O. Box 109-60400
Chuka University Job Application Deadline 2023
Applicants are to submit their forms on or before Friday, 12th November, 2021. Failure to do this will lead to disqualification.
If you have further questions, kindly let us know in the comment section below. You can also follow us on Google News to get more information like this.