Are you a Community Health Extension Worker and would like to know more about CHEW recruitment 2024? If yes details abut CHEW recruitment requirements, places where you can work, how to apply and other relevant information are available in this article.
If you had graduated as a Community Health Extension Worker and currently searching online to know if CHEW recruitment is ongoing and also places where you can work, not to worry, carefully read through this article.
What You Should Know About CHEW Recruitment
- Submission of application for vacant positions are to be done online via the recruiter’s job portal.
- No applicant is allowed to submit an application for more than one position.
- Do not pay anyone to access CHEW recruitment job application form.
- Ensure you submit your application or before the stipulated deadline. In fact, the earlier, the better.
- Kindly note that we do not influence the recruitment process, our job is just to guide you on how to submit application successfully.
- Finally, pay close attention to the job requirements as it is the benchmark for intake of successful applicants.
Overview of CHEW Recruitment 2024
As you’re about applying for CHEW recruitment or would I say searching for job opportunities for Community Health Extension Worker graduates, it is important to resonate the essence and core responsibility the job entails.
They are frontline public Health workers who have a close understanding of the Community they serve. This trusting relationship enables them to serve as a liaison/link/intermediary between health/social services and the Community to facilitate access to services and improve the quality and cultural competence of Service Delivery.
Community Health workers also build individual and community capacity by increasing Health knowledge and self-sufficiency through a range of activities such as outreach, Community Education Informal Counseling, Social support and Advocacy.
Places to Work as CHEW
- Careline City Hospital
- King Solomon Hospital
- Prestigious Consulting Group
- Caleb University
- Metro Medicare
- EHA Clinics
- DEDA Hospital
- Private Sector Health Alliance of Nigeria
- Krystal Medical Centre
- Cypress hill Hospital
- Metro Medicate
- St Kizito Clinic
General Requirements for CHEW Recruitment 2024
In each of the places listed above, the criteria to work as a Community Health Extension Worker is common and we have outlined the basic ones below.
- Fundamentally, you must have a valid means of identification be it National Identify Card, Voters Card or Driver’s License
- Interested candidate must be a well-trained Community Health Extension Worker with relevant qualifications
- Interested candidate must be a registered member of Community Health Registration Board of Nigeria (CHRBN)
- Applicants with atleast three (3) years of working experience has a greater advantage
- Candidates should be analytical, competent, and prepared to adapt to a new working environment
- Candidates who are computer literate have an added advantage
- You should be able to think strategically and holistically.
- You should have good oral and written communication skills.
- You should be willing and ready to adhere to the rules and regulations guiding the entity
- Demonstrated ability to pay close attention to detail
- Willingness to relocate if necessary
- Capacity to work with little or no supervision; and job experience is a plus
You can also apply for:
- NSITF Recruitment
- UNEP Recruitment
- NERFUND Recruitment
- ITF Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- Action Against Hunger Recruitment
How to Appy for CHEW Recruitment at Careline City Hospital
As earlier listed, there are diverse places where you can work as a Community Health Extension Worker. What you have to do is visit their official website, then check the vacant page to know if the recruitment is ongoing.
Meanwhile, our focus for today is on how you can apply for CHEW recruitment currently ongoing at Careline City Hospital following the steps below.
Write an application letter and send alongside your curriculum vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org while using the position you wish to apply as subject of email
CHEW Recruitment Deadline
The application deadline for CHEW recruitment at Careline City Hospital is 25th June, 2024. Interested candidates are to submit their application on or before this deadline.
You should be aware of the following crucial information regarding the CHEW recruitment exercise. We trust that you were able to submit your application by following these guidelines.
If you have any issues while applying or if you have any questions in the interim, kindly let us know in the comment section below.
If you’d like to receive more information about job openings of Community Health Extension Worker or other well-liked positions in Nigeria, follow us on Google News or sign up for our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen.