Do you wish to kick off your career with Central Bank of Kenya internship? If yes, let’s show you how to successfully fill and submit the application form for 2023.
In this article, we will explain to you the requirements, application process, closing date, success tips and other important information concerning Central Bank of Kenya internship.
Other internship opportunities in Kenya are:
- KenGen Internship Application Form
- Nyeri County Internship Application Form
- COG Internship Application Form
- TSC Internship Application Form
- KBC Internship Application Form
- KRA Internship Application Form
- KSA Internship Application Form
Overview of Central Bank of Kenya Internship
In line with Central Bank of Kenya mandate of maintaining stability and fostering a stable financial system, the bank has been running an Internship Program that seeks to develop a pool of young talent adequately exposed to central and commercial banking operations.
The Internship Program takes six (6) months after which the candidates are released to pursue opportunities in the job market.
The Central Bank of Kenya Internship Program’s main goal is to cultivate and equip young talent to take advantage of employment opportunities that arise in the country’s banking and financial sector.
The internship program offers participants a great chance to broaden their education, develop their professional skills, and get real-world experience, establish professional networks, mentorship relationships, and contacts.
In addition to this, the direct staff recruitment into any organization or company is not really easy because of the year of experienced needed.
Prior to this, fresh graduates happens to maximize internship opportunities and the Central Bank of Kenya is offering that opportunity now. Don’t miss out!
Is Central Bank of Kenya Internship Application Form 2023 Out?
Yes, the Central Bank of Kenya internship application form 2023 is out. Interested candidates are to visit the application portal www.centralbank.go.ke.
It exciting to note that the application form is free, easily accessible online at Central Bank of Kenya website. This is good because of the target audience being fresh graduates.
Requirements for Central Bank of Kenya Internship 2023
In as much as the floor is open to all fresh graduates and young professionals, there are certain criteria a candidate must possess before been admitted as an intern of CBK.
- A first degree from a recognized university in any of the following disciplines: Finance, Economics, Statistics, Banking, Accounting, Micro-Finance, Management or Social Sciences, Law, or related discipline or a Master’s degree in a relevant field
- Kenyan between 21 to 29 years of age
- Must have graduated within the last 24 months from the closing date of the advertisement and/or awaiting graduation
- Applicants must provide a recommendation/reference letter from the university attended; and
- Should not have undertaken any other Internship Program or been exposed to work-place experience related to their area of study since graduating.
In addition to these requirements, applicants who possess the following sills have an upper hand.
- Should possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be goal oriented, focused, dynamic, passionate and self-motivated
- Must be a team player and have the ability to solve problems
- Should possess high levels of integrity and professionalism
How to Apply for Central Bank of Kenya Internship 2023
Carefully follow through the steps below to successfully submit an application for CBK internship program.
- First you have to visit CBK career portal https://careers.centralbank.go.ke:8443
- Download and fill comprehensively the program application form
- Attach copies of academic certificates, transcripts/documents and a recommendation/reference letter from your learning institution
- Cross-check the information provided
- Upload all the documents
- Then submit
When is CBK Internship Program Application Closing?
The closing date for Central Bank of Kenya internship application is Monday, 24th July, 2023. Interested persons must submit their form on or before this period.
Success Tips for Central Bank of Kenya Internship Application
- The Bank WILL NOT offer employment after the completion of the Internship Program. However, applicants who successfully complete the program are allowed to apply for any positions the Bank advertises after completion of the Internship Program.
- Successful candidates will be required to complete the six (6) months’ Internship Program without a break to fully benefit from the objectives of the program.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered; and
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
The Bank is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing directly or indirectly, will result to disqualification.
We’re glad you read this article up to this point and we hope the information provided here will guide you properly on how to fill Central Bank of Kenya internship application form.
Meanwhile, the comment section is open for questions where you do not understand and we’re on standby to grant your request.
Would you like to get more information concerning the Central Bank of Kenya internship like the shortlisted candidates? If yes, then feel free to follow us on Google News.