CBN recruitment 2023 job application: Do you wish to know when the Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment is starting? the career portal www.cbn.gov.ng, requirements for recruitment, how to apply, starting and closing date and the focus of this article.
If you have been waiting for the release of CBN recruitment form 2023 and have arrived this page now, great. We’re glad to notify you that the appropriate steps on how to submit an application for the Central Bank of Nigeria jobs is available in this article.
We recommend you carefully read this article till the end to have a proper understanding of how CBN recruitment process works. So, let’s get started.
Is CBN Recruitment 2023 Form Out?
No, the CBN recruitment form 2023 is not yet out. The recruitment exercise will soon commence and you have to learn how to successfully submit an application as we have highlighted in this article.
Not just that, but knowing about the requirements even helps you to prepare ahead, this is because once the application form is out, you will go straight for submission while others would be trying to learn about the recruitment requirements.
It might be really exciting to know that the CBN recruitment job application form is totally free. Prospective applicants can access the form via CBN recruitment portal www.cbn.gov.ng.
Just in case you ask those who are eligible to apply for this? According to the Central Bank of Nigeria, suitably qualified candidates from any of the states listed below can apply.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
Requirements for CBN Recruitment 2023
- Prospective applicant must be a Nigerian
- Candidate applying must have an acceptable means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Applicant must have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicant should be between 18 to 25 years of age for SSCE holders
- Applicant for NCE, OND, Diploma etc. should be between the age of 18 to 35 years
- Applicant must have a medical report from the hospital
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
CBN Recruitment Portal 2023
For the 2023 CBN recruitment, applicants are to visit the career portal www.cbn.gov.ng/recruitment to explore vacant positions and then submit application accordingly.
Other trending recruitment in Nigeria you can also apply.
- FRSC Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- ECOWAS Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- ECOWAS Parliament Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Parliamentary Service Recruitment
CBN Recruitment Process
Here another necessary information which all applicants should take note. Knowing about CBN recruitment process will help you prepare better for what’s ahead.
The CBN recruitment process has four (4) fundamental stages which are; (i) the application stage (ii) shortlisting stage (iii) aptitude test screening (iv) training/appointment.
Let’s dive into these processes one after the other for better comprehension.
Stage 1: Application Stage
This is the first stage in the Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment process, an official advert is made by the corporation and suitably qualified candidates are to submit an application for vacant positions via the CBN career portal.
Usually, the application process might last between two (2) weeks to one (1) month depending on CBN.
Stage 2: Shortlisting Stage
In this second stage, the names of successful applicants from the application stage and collated published online. Note that successful applicants here simply mean those who adhered to the job requirements.
Stage 3: Aptitude Test Screening
Shortlisted candidates are then subjected to a computer base test screening, to test their ability for the task ahead. Invitation is usually sent via email or SMS from CBN to shortlisted applicants.
Stage 4: Training and Appointment
Candidates who pass the screening test are therefore enrolled in few weeks of training and then offered appointment letter to resume duties.
From the explanation of CBN recruitment process, you would agree with me that there’s a whole lot of work to be done. So, do not just submit application and then that’s the end, you still need to follow up other processes.
Havin said that, let’s proceed to the job requirements.
How to Apply for CBN Recruitment 2023
Here are the simple steps on how to submit an application for CBN recruitment. Master the process to avoid mistakes during application.
- First you have to visit the recruitment portal www.cbn.gov.ng
- Decide on the position you wish to apply
- Download the application form
- Carefully fill the form with your authentic data
- Write a letter of motivation (cover letter)
- Then scan and send these documents via email to email@example.com
Note that you need to be very meticulous with this process, as mistakes with name, date of birth etc. are likely to happen and this can impede your success rate.
Success Tips for CBN Job Application
- You should only submit your form via CBN recruitment portal www.cbn.gov.ng
- No applicant is permitted to submit multiple applications
- Do not get involve in any monetary transaction in regards to the CBN recruitment form as the application form is totally free
- If for any reason you falsify your documents and then cause, you will be prosecuted
- Ensure you submit your form on or before the application deadline
When is CBN Recruitment Starting/Closing
The date for the starting and closing of the Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment exercise has not yet been officially disclosed. Currently, the recruitment portal is close.
We will update you once the CBN recruitment officially begins. You can as well follow us on Google News to get more update about CBN jobs. That’s all we have for you today concerning CBN recruitment 2023, if you have any question, kindly indicate in the comment section below.