CBK shortlisted candidates 2023: are you searching online to download the Central Bank of Kenya list of successful applicants for either recruitment or internship?
If yes, we’re glad to let you know that the step-by-step guidelines on how to download and check your name on CBK shortlisted candidates pdf is available in this article.
After reading this article, you will:
- Know how to check the CBK shortlist
- Ascertain if your name is among the list of successful applicants
- Know when the screening or interview exercise will be held
- Documents that will be needed at the screening venue
So, let’s begin.
Is CBK Shortlisted Candidates 2023 Out?
Yes, the Central Bank of Kenya shortlisted candidates for recruitment and the internship is out. You can download it via the CBK portal following the guidelines in this article.
By default, Central Bank would reach out to successful applicants via SMS or email. We understand that this method could be impeded due to network irregularities.
This is why, we have outlined an approach that favours everything and that is checking the shortlist online via the CBK career portal.
- KNQA Shortlisted Candidates
- NCRC Shortlisted Candidates
- KMA Shortlisted Candidates
- EACC Shortlisted Candidates
- KURA Shortlisted Candidates
- Qatar Airways Shortlisted Candidates
How to Check CBK Shortlisted Candidates
Whether you want to check CBK internship shortlisted candidates or for recruitment, below are the steps you should follow. They are simple and self-explanatory.
- First visit the CBK portal.
- On the menu bar, move your mouse to ‘About’ and click ‘Career’ from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down and locate “recruitment” or “internship” shortlisted candidates.
- Click on it to download the pdf
- Now, open the pdf and search from your name or application number
Note: In the same pdf you downloaded is the interview schedule for selected applicants. So check which date, venue and time your name falls under. Write it down somewhere and put a reminder on your phone.
Moreover, shortlisted candidates are to report to the screening venue with the following documents:
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC
Ensure you report to the screening venue on time. Also, be in the best of manners to avoid any sort of disruption and, most important silence your phone once the interview properly begins. Don’t forget to do some research on the job, CBK, to get vital information that would guide your interview. The interview questions will not bother on your skills and ability alone.
The information you need is on the Internet. Take your time to find out all you need to know. After that, ensure to sleep well the night before the screening to enable you to think straight and smart. You wouldn’t want to make a mess of the whole thing. Again, if your documents are not complete, get everything and put them together before the day of screening.
And, that’s all we have for you today concerning CBK shortlisted candidates for internship and recruitment, if you have any other questions, kindly indicate in the comment section below.
We recommend you also follow us on Google News to help you get more updates concerning job vacancies in Kenya. There are many Kenyan government or agency jobs on our website. Keep scrolling down; you will find what you want.