CBK recruitment 2023/2024: Central Bank of Kenya job application form, career portal vacant positions, requirements, how to apply, closing date, etc., are the information you will get in this article.
Are you a graduate in Kenya seeking an opportunity to work with the Central Bank of Kenya? If yes, we’re glad to notify you that the CBK recruitment exercise is ongoing.
To submit an application and be sure of success, carefully read through this article as we have provided all the necessary information you should know here including dos and don’ts.
Is CBK Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, the Central Bank of Kenya recruitment 2023 is ongoing. Submission of applications is welcome from suitably qualified candidates via the career portal.
To this end, if you would like to be among the first people submitting an application for CBK recruitment, immediately after reading this article to get the application steps, proceed to the career portal.
Note that the Central Bank of Kenya does not charge a dime from any applicant, CBK job application form is free and available online for everyone at the online career portal.
Just in case you ask if the Central Bank of Kenya is an equal employer? Yes, they’re as such even persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
The important thing is to meet the job requirements and follow the application instructions we’ve made available in this article.
You may also ask, who and who is eligible to apply for this job, interested persons from the counties below can apply for the Central Bank of Kenya recruitment.
|Taita Mak Taveta||Turkana|
CBK Job Vacancies 2023
As you’re looking forward to CBK recruitment, here are the positions you can apply for:
- Assistant Finance Officers
- Bank Supervision Analysts
- IT Audit Associates
- Assurance Associates
- Banking and Payment Services Analyst
Apart from the Central Bank of Kenya, there are other hot job vacancies in Kenya you can also apply to now. These include:
- KNQA Recruitment
- NCRC Recruitment
- KMA Recruitment
- KURA Recruitment
- Qatar Airways Recruitment
- Canada Massive Recruitment in Kenya
- USAID Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
- WFP Job Vacancies
- NCA Recruitment
- Nakuru Job Application Form
Requirements for Central Bank of Kenya Recruitment 2023
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have an acceptable means of identification being a National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili language
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Ability to make independent decisions – always staying objective.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and balance workload to complete multiple assignments within deadlines.
- Analytical thinking and ability to execute tasks in a structured manner, with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Professionalism in interaction and execution of responsibilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Relationship management skills – ability to build rapport and create good relationships.
- High level of integrity and ethical practices – always maintaining the reputation and public perception of the Bank
- Resilience and ability to maintain momentum when faced with operational challenges, while adapting to a changing environment.
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC
- The applicant must have a criminal-record-free background.
CBK Internship Application Form 2023
Would you like to apply for the Kenya Central Bank internship? If yes, below are the selection criteria that you must meet.
- Applicant must first be a Kenyan citizen
- Intern applicants should have at least a first degree from a recognized university in Kenya.
- Applicant should be a graduate from any of the following disciplines: Finance, Economics, Statistics, Banking, Accounting, Micro-Finance, Management or Social Sciences, Law, or related discipline or a Master’s degree in a relevant field
- Prospective applicants should be at least 21 years of age and not more than 29 years
- Applicant must have graduated within the last 24 months from the closing date of the advertisement and awaiting graduation
- Applicants must provide a recommendation/reference letter from the university attended
- Applicant must have undertaken any other Internship Program or been exposed to workplace experience related to their area of study since graduating.
- Should possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be goal-oriented, focused, dynamic, passionate and self-motivated
- Must be a team player and have the ability to solve problems
- Should possess high levels of integrity and professionalism
- Must be computer proficient
To apply for CBK internship 2023, visit the career portal www.careers.centralbank.go.ke to fill out the online application form and then attach your academic certificates, transcripts/documents and a recommendation/reference letter.
CBK Career Portal Login
The CBK career portal is where to submit an application for the advertised vacancies.
Note that the CBK career portal is where you can officially apply for jobs at the Central Bank of Kenya 2023.
How to Apply for CBK Recruitment 2023
- First, go to CBK’s official website
- On the menu bar, under ‘About’, click careers
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Carefully fill out the online application form
- Upload required documents
- Proofread your application
- If everything is okay, you can submit
Take note of your application number or better still print out the acknowledgement page for reference purposes.
CBK Job Application Deadline 2023
14 October 2022 was the application deadline for CBK recruitment. For this year, the Central Bank of Kenya has not yet declared vacant positions and when the recruitment would be ending.
Prior to this, we recommend you follow us on Google News to enable you to get an update once CBK recruitment 2023 officially begins.
Success Tips for CBK Recruitment Application
- Ensure you do not apply for more than one position
- Endeavour to submit your form on or before the closing date
- Carefully read through the application instructions before applying
- Upload documents according to the stipulated size on the CBK career portal
- Take note of your application number after submission
Notwithstanding, if there is anything you did not understand in the course of reading this article kindly let us know in the comment section below.