Care International Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal www.care-international.org
Care international recruitment 2023 has commenced. To apply for the ongoing Care international job vacancies, learn about the requirements, how to apply, closing date and other important information here.
Have you been aspiring to work with Care International? If yes, then we’re excited to let you know that all the necessary information required to make you successful in the 2023 Care international recruitment exercise is available here.
Therefore, if you wish to apply, carefully read through the information we have available for you here on this page. Before we proceed, I’d like to ask, do you know what Care International stands for?
Whether your answer is yes or no, don’t worry we’ve got you covered.
Care International Recruitment Form 2023
Care International as the name implies is an international organization with the sole aim of fighting poverty and injustice by therefore helping to create a more equal and gender – just world.
Their official website is www.care-international.org, you can read more about them there, but the important things I want you to note that, to access Care International recruitment form, you need to first login to the online application portal.
How do you get that done? It simple, using any device and browser of your choice, visit their official website www.care-international.org, then click careers on the top menu bar to access the recruitment form.
Be that as it may, let’s validate if Care International recruitment for this year has official begun.
Is Care International Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, Care International recruitment 2023 has commenced. Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant positions available. Note that the application form is free and accessible as show above via the recruitment portal.
Care International Job Vacancies 2023
- Senior Partnership Specialist, Corporate & Media (Humanitarian Coalition)
- Advisor, Livelihoods and Market Systems
- Area Office Administrator
- Assistant Country Director, Programs
- Assistant Country Director, Program Support
- AVP, Resource Development Content
- Community Engagement & Advocacy Director, Ethiopia
- Corporate Partnerships Account Coordinator
Care International Global Positions
Search for positions at one of our CARE member offices around the world:
- CARE Australia
- CARE Austria
- CARE Canada
- CARE Denmark
- CARE Germany
- CARE Egypt
- CARE France
- CARE India
- CARE Japan
- CARE Luxembourg
- CARE Netherlands
- CARE Peru
- Raks Thai (CARE Thailand)
- CARE UK
- CARE USA
Here are other jobs you might also like to apply:
- Walmart Recruitment
- WHO Recruitment
- Amnesty International Recruitment
- Plan International Recruitment
- OECD Recruitment
- WFP Job Vacancies
- UNHCR Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment
- UN Volunteers Recruitment
- United Nations Recruitment
- ILO Recruitment
- IAEA Recruitment
- World Food Programme Recruitment
- International Rescue Committee Recruitment
Facts about Care International Recruitment 2023
- Applicants are not expected to make payment for the job application form
- Candidates applying should have National ID, international passport, driver’s license or any other valid form of identification
- Applicants are not to submit application more than once
- Do not pay anyone to help you gain employment into Care International
- Ensure you submit your application on or before the set closing date
- We do not influence Care International recruitment process; we only share helpful tips to enable you successful submit an application
- You can either submit your application via the online recruitment portal www.care-international.org or submit an application to the head office.
Having established that, let’s proceed to f Care International recruitment portal, requirements and how to apply.
Care International Recruitment Portal
https://www.care-international.org/careers is the direct recruitment portal for Care International jobs and accessible by all interested candidates.
General Requirements for Care International Recruitment 2023
- Prospective applicant must have an understanding of what Care International stands for
- He or she must have a valid means of identification like National ID, International Passport of even driver’s license
- Interested candidates should have a diploma, degree or equivalent from any recognized institution of the world
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
- Candidate applying must be analytical, competent, ready to adapt to new working environment
- Applicant that are computer literate have an added advantage
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Candidate with reasonable working experience have an added advantage.
How to Apply for Care International Recruitment 2023
Here comes another important part, if you wish to successfully submit an application for the ongoing Care International recruitment then adhere to the steps below.
- Go to the application portal https://www.care-international.org/careers
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Create and verify an account the on-the-job portal
- Login and carefully fill the online application form
- Upload all the required academic and professional documents
- Proofread your application to avoid corrections
- Then submit
As an alternative, you could directly send your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Care International Recruitment Deadline
The closing date for Care International recruitment is 30th June, 2023. Irrespective of the position you intend to apply, ensure you submit your form on or before this deadline to avoid disqualification.
We hope this article was helpful, if you have any question, kindly let us know in the comment section below. If you as well need more update concerning Care International recruitment, you can follow us on Google News.