Learn how to check Capital Markets Authority shortlisted candidates 2024 pdf in this article. You will also discover how to download CMA list of successful applicants, so carefully read through the steps outlined herafter.
Hello, welcome to RecruitmentFile. This article shares the appropriate way to download and check Kenya Capital Markets Authority shortlisted candidates.
Did you apply for CMA recruitment to enable you assume one of the following positions or anyone not listed below?
- Director, Market Operations
- Senior Manager, Investigation and Enforcement
- Senior Manager, Market Deepening
- Senior Manager, Market Supervision
- Senior Manager, Supply Chain Management
- Manager Administration
- Manager, Policy Analysis, Coordination and Advocacy
- Manager, Enforcement
- Senior Legal Officer, Regulatory Framework
- Senior Enforcement Officer, Ligation
- Assistant Licensing Officer
- Principal Legal Affairs Officer
Did you upload your academic/professional certificates according to the stipulated sizes? And lastly, were you able to successfully submit your application?
If yes, I guess the paramount thing for you now is to know if the names of shortlisted candidates is out and how you can download or check it.
Eligibility for Checking Capital Markets Authority Shortlisted Candidates
Before talking about checking CMA shortlisted candidates, you must have done the following:
- Successfully submitted your application on CMA job portal
- You must have submitted your application before closing date
- You must have uploaded your credentials according to the stipulated size
- It is pertinent you meet the recruitment requirements
- You should possess the minimum requirements
Here’s is a detail article about the requirements for Capital markets Authority recruitment.
You can also check or download the following shortlist Pdf:
- NDOC Shortlisted Candidates
- KEPHIS Shortlisted Candidates
- KAA Shortlisted Candidates
- KPA Shortlisted Candidates
- KPC Shortlisted Candidates
- PSC Shortlisted Candidates
- JSC Shortlisted Candidates
- G4S Shortlisted Candidates
- ORPP Shortlisted Candidates
Counties Eligible to Check the Capital Markets Authority Shortlisted Candidates
Inasmuch as you are from the following counties in Kenya, you are eligible to check if your name is among the Capital Markets Authority shortlisted candidates.
|Taita Mak Taveta
How to Download CMA Shortlisted Candidates 2024
The management of Kenya Capital Markets Authority will reach out to shortlisted candidates via email or SMS but in the absence of that, below are the steps non how to check the shortlist online.
- Proceed to the application portal www.cma.or.ke/careers
- Select career from the main navigation menu
- Scroll through the page to shortlisted candidates
- Click on it to download the shortlist pdf
- Next, open the PDF shortlist
- Enter your name in the search bar to know if you’ve been shortlisted.
Having your name among CMA shortlisted candidates is not the end, even though it’s a big win and from RecruitmentFile, we wish you a big congratulations. It’s not the end, as you still need to participate in a screening interview.
Do Capital Markets Authority Shortlisted Candidates Get Notified?
Yes, you should receive a text message or email notification if you are among the job applicants shortlisted by the Capital Markets Authority in Kenya. But if you are unable to access your telephone number or email account, you might not be notified.
If you need more information about checking the Capital Markets Authority shortlisted candidates or interview, kindly indicate in the comment section.
Kindly follow us on Google News to receive more updates, news, and job opportunities like this worldwide.
Also, feel free to click on the social media icons below to share this information with others.