Capital Markets Authority recruitment 2023/2024 application portal, job vacancies, qualifications and requirements, how to apply, starting and closing date, success tips and other important information concerning CMA recruitment is shared on this page.
Capital Markets Authority of Kenya is currently inviting applications from citizens of the country who seek to work with the agency before the application deadline.
CMA directs prospective applicants to their application portal for submission of application. Prior to this, we have outline how you can easily submit an application for this recruitment exercise.
What You Should Know About Capital Markets Authority
Capital Markets Authority of Kenya which is also addressed as CMA, is an agency of the Republic of Kenya saddled with the sole responsibility of supervising, licensing and overseeing the doings of Capitals Markets across the country.
So, if this is your first-time hearing about Capital Markets Authority (CMA), the above information should give you a fundamental knowledge of what the agency is about.
This further expounds the areas of profession which personnel will be required from e.g. the accounting sector banking and finance, communication art etc.
Be that as it may, talking about Capital Markets Authority recruitment, you should first be interested in the vacancies available, then the qualifications, requirements and how you can apply. Quickly, we will examine if the Capital Markets Authority recruitment is ongoing and then proceed with the rest of the information.
You can also submit an application for the following jobs in Kenya after applying for CMA recruitment:
- NDOC Recruitment
- KEPHIS Recruitment
- G4S Recruitment
- KAA Recruitment
- KRA Recruitment
- KPC Recruitment
- AP Recruitment
- NSSF Recruitment
- Kdf Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- Police Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- Army Recruitment
- Navy Recruitment
- Airforce Recruitment
- KFS Recruitment
- Prisons Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment
- TSC Recruitment
- PSC Recruitment
- JSC Recruitment
- KEBS Recruitment
- KCB Recruitment
Is CMA Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, Kenya Capital Markets Authority (CMA) recruitment is ongoing. Candidates who seek to apply for CMA recruitment are visit online application portal www.cma.or.ke.
Kindly note that the job application form is free and interested persons from any of the county below can apply.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
Not to worry, every update you need about Kenya Capital Markets Authority recruitment is available here, so no need to hurry to the recruitment portal.
Let’s list the vacant positions and then proceed to the requirements.
CMA Job Vacancies 2023
- Senior Enforcement Officer – Ligation
- Senior Manager Market Supervision
- Senior Manager Market Deepening
- Senior Manager Investigation and Enforcement
- Senior Legal Officer – Regulatory Framework
- Manager Policy Analysis, Coordination and Advocacy
- Manager Enforcement
- Director Market Operations
- Intern – Insurer Governance
- Temporary Assistant -Insurer Governance
Requirements for Capital Markets Authority Recruitment 2023
Generally, the qualifications and requirements to be employ into Kenya Capital Markets Authority (CMA) includes:
- Prospective applicant should be a citizen of Kenya with valid National ID card
- Candidate should have D+ mean grade in Kenya Secondary Certificate Education (KSCE)
- Applicant should be a graduate from a recognized University in Kenya
- Graduate from aviation or social science related field can apply
- Applicant should possess good interpersonal skill
- Applicant should be an excellent communicator
- He or she should be ready to adhere to the rules binding the agency
- Applicant should be ready to relocate if necessary
- Candidate applying should be free of criminal record
- Candidate should also comply with the chapter six of Kenya constitution
Capital Markets Authority Recruitment Process
The Capital Markets Authority recruitment process is in three (3) stages; first is the application stage where interested persons submit their form, second is the shortlisting of successful applicants and lastly is interview which after that successful candidates would be offered employment.
Capital Markets Authority Recruitment Portal – www.cma.or.ke
CMA recruitment portal is www.cma.or.ke/careers, this is where applicants will access, fill and submit the online application form for advertised job vacancies.
When is Capital Markets Authority Recruitment Starting?
Capital Markets Authority Recruitment is ongoing. It started on Friday, 8th September, 2023 and will be closing on Monday, 25th September, 2023.
Go through the step-by-step guidelines below on how to submit an application and adhere accordingly.
How to Apply for CMA Recruitment 2023
- Go to the application portal www.cma.or.ke/careers
- Choose the position you like to apply
- Carefully fill the online application form
- Upload your academic/professional certificates
- Proofread your application and then submit
After submission, print out the acknowledgement page which contains your application number, as this will be required during screening. Try and submit your application within the first two (2) weeks from the opening of the recruitment portal.
Capital Markets Authority Job Application Deadline 2023
The closing date for CMA recruitment is Monday, 25th September, 2023. Failure to submit application on or before the set deadline will lead to disqualification.
To get more information concerning Kenya Capital Markets Authority recruitment, follow us on Google News or subscribe to our notification bell.