CAC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal www.cac.gov.ng
Would you like to apply for CAC recruitment 2023? If yes, update about the job application form, vacant positions, requirements, how to apply, closing date and other vital information are available in this article.
Hello, welcome to our page, I guess you have interest in the CAC recruitment 2023, that’s why you arrived this page, great!
We’re pleased to have you read this article now, the major focus here is to guide you on how to properly and successfully submit an application for the ongoing CAC recruitment exercise.
Here at recruitment file, we have received severer questions from prospective applicants about the CAC recruitment application form.
We’d think that sharing these questions would also be of help to you and in the cause of this article, we will provide authentic and satisfying answers to them.
These questions include but not limited to:
- Is CAC recruitment form out?
- How much is the salary of CAC workers?
- How much is CAC entry level salary?
- What is the qualification to work in CAC?
- Is NPC application still ongoing?
- When is the Next CAC recruitment starting?
All of these questions are just to help prospective candidates understand the status of things concerning Corporate Affairs Commission employment module.
Not to worry, you will get a reply to all these questions but first let’s get to main issue of the day which is how to apply for CAC jobs 2023.
Is CAC Recruitment Form 2023 Out?
Yes, CAC recruitment form is out. Corporate Affairs Commission instructs interested persons to visit the online application portal www.cac.gov.ng to apply.
It is also exciting to know that the recruitment application form of the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) is totally free and applicants from any of the states below can apply.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
CAC Recruitment Portal Login 2023
One of the fundamental things you should know about the Corporate Affairs Commission recruitment is how to login the application portal.
Before any applicant can submit an application form CAC recruitment, he or she must first have access to the recruitment portal. To get this done;
Simply visit www.cac.gov.ng, click careers on the menu bar, create an account, activate and then return to the application portal to login and apply for a job.
In case you do not really get the point here, we have outline step by step how to get that done in the later part of this article.
CAC Recruitment Process
Here another necessary information which all applicants should take note. Knowing about CAC recruitment process will help you prepare better for what’s ahead.
The CAC recruitment process has four (4) fundamental stages which are; (i) the application stage (ii) shortlisting stage (iii) aptitude test screening (iv) training/appointment.
Let’s dive into these processes one after the other for better comprehension.
Stage 1: Application Stage
This is the first stage in the Corporate Affairs Commission recruitment process, an official advert is made by the corporation and suitably qualified candidates are to submit an application for vacant positions via the CAC career portal.
Usually, the application process might last between two (2) weeks to one (1) month depending on CAC.
Stage 2: Shortlisting Stage
In this second stage, the names of successful applicants from the application stage and collated published online. Note that successful applicants here simply mean those who adhered to the job requirements.
Stage 3: Aptitude Test Screening
Shortlisted candidates are then subjected to a computer base test screening, to test their ability for the task ahead. Invitation is usually sent via email or SMS from CAC to shortlisted applicants.
Stage 4: Training and Appointment
Candidates who pass the screening test are therefore enrolled in few weeks of training and then offered appointment letter to resume duties.
From the explanation of CAC recruitment process, you would agree with me that there’s a whole lot of work to be done. So, do not just submit application and then that’s the end, you still need to follow up other processes.
Here are other trending jobs in Nigeria you might also like to apply:
- OECD Recruitment
- ILO Recruitment
- NHIS Recruitment
- SON Recruitment
- Nigeria IRC Recruitment
- ECOWAS Parliament Recruitment
Having said that, let’s proceed to the job requirements.
General Requirements for CAC Recruitment 2023
- Prospective applicant must be a Nigerian
- Candidate applying must have an acceptable means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Applicant must also have a Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Applicant must have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicant should be between 18 to 25 years of age for SSCE holders
- Applicant for NCE, OND, Diploma etc. should be between the age of 18 to 28 years
- Persons that are married are not allowed to apply
- Applicant must not be less than 1.69m tall for male and 1.6m for female
- Female applicants that are pregnant are not allowed to apply
- Those with physical disability are not to apply
- Applicant must have a medical report from the hospital
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
How to Apply for CAC Recruitment 2023
Here are the simple steps on how to submit an application for CAC recruitment. Master the process, so that once the recruitment for 2023 officially begins you can immediately proceed to apply.
- The first step is to visit www.cac.gov.ng
- Click career on the menu bar
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Create an account on the recruitment portal
- Login to the portal
- Fill in your correct information in the spaces provided
- Upload academic and professional credentials including guarantor’s form
- Proofread your application carefully to avoid mistakes
- Then submit
Note that you need to be very meticulous with this process, as mistakes with name, date of birth etc. are likely to happen and this can impede your success rate.
The documents you’re to scan and upload during application are:
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Professional Certificates
- First School Leaving Certificate
- WASC/SSCE or NECO
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Age Declaration
- LGA Identification
- Guarantors form
Success Tips for CAC Job Application
- You should only submit your form via CAC recruitment portal www.cac.gov.ng
- No applicant is permitted to submit multiple applications
- Do not get involve in any monetary transaction in regards to the CAC recruitment form as the application form is totally free
- If for any reason you falsify your documents and then cause, you will be prosecuted
- Ensure you submit your form on or before the application deadline
CAC Recruitment Closing Date 2023
Note that the CAC recruitment for 2023 has not officially started, as such the corporation has not yet announced an official date for closing the application portal.
When is the Next CAC recruitment starting?
The next CAC recruitment will be in 2023 but the exact date has not yet been announced.
If you wish to be among the first set of people to know when CAC recruitment 2023 starts, subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screening or follow us on Google News.
Also, from what you’ve read so far, if you have any question regarding CAC job application, kindly let us know in the comment section below.
I need a job
God will punish the writer of this post for wasting my time and data