Busia County Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal www.busiacounty.go.ke
Busia County recruitment 2023/2024 has begun. Update about the massive job vacancies in Busia County, application portal www.busiacounty.go.ke, requirements, how to apply, closing date and other important data are here.
Do you want to know more about Busia County recruitment and how to successfully submit an application? If yes, then you’re on the right page.
All you have to do, is carefully read this article till the end as we unveil to you al the necessary information about the ongoing Busia County recruitment exercise.
Facts about Busia County Recruitment 2023
- Applicants are not expected to make payment for the job application form
- Candidates applying should have National ID, Driver’s License or any other form of identification
- Applicants are not to submit application more than once
- Do not pay anyone to help you gain employment into Busia County Government
- Ensure you submit your application on or before the set closing date
- We do not influence Busia County Government recruitment process; we only share helpful tips to enable you successful submit an application
- You can either submit your application via the online recruitment portal www.Busiacounty.go.ke or submit an application to the head office.
Having established that, let’s proceed to ascertain if Busia County recruitment has started, then the requirements and how to apply.
Is Busia County Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, Busia County government recruitment 2023 is ongoing and applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the vacant positions available.
The application form is free and accessible via the online recruitment portal www.busiacounty.go.ke by interested applicants from any of the counties below.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
Busia County Job Vacancies 2023
The vacant positions Busia County government Public Service Board which emanates this recruitment exercise includes:
- Deputy Director Water Services Development
- Deputy Director Irrigation
- Deputy Director Natural Resources
- Deputy Director Environment (1) Post
- Deputy Director Agriculture (Agribusiness)
- Deputy Director Veterinary Services
- Deputy Director Livestock Production
- Deputy Director Fisheries (Blue Economy) (1) Post
- Director Accounting Services – 1 Post
- Director – Internal Audit 1 Post
- Deputy Director Finance (Revenue) (1 Post)
- Deputy Director Internal Audit (1 Post)
- Deputy Director Finance Accounting Services (1) Post
- Deputy Director Budget (1 Post)
- Deputy Director Economic Planning (1 Post)
- Deputy Director Information Communication Technology (1 Post)
- Deputy Director Roads (Principal Superintending Engineer (Roads) (1 Post)
- Deputy Director Public Works (1) Post
- Deputy Director of Energy (1) Post
- Deputy Director Gender Affairs (1) Post
- Director Tourism- One Post
- Deputy Director Tourism- One Post
- Deputy Director Youth Development (1) Post
- Deputy Director of Sports – (1) Post
- Deputy Director Culture and Social Services- (1) Post
- Deputy Director Alcoholic Drinks and Drug Abuse Control (1) Post
- Director Industry (1) Post
- Deputy Director Industry (1) Post
- Deputy Director of Trade and Markets (1) (Post)
- Deputy Director Cooperatives (1) Post
- Deputy Director of Cooperative Enterprise Development Fund One Post
- Deputy Director Co-Operative Audit (Assistant Director of Cooperative Audit) (1) Post
- Deputy Director Disaster Management (1) Post
- Deputy Director Of Public Communications (1) Post
- Deputy Director Vocational Training – 1 Post
- Deputy Director Early Childhood Development Education – (1 Post)
Other ongoing recruitment in Kenya, which you can also apply include:
- Kenyatta University Recruitment
- TSC Recruitment
- OECD Recruitment
- KDC Recruitment
- KPA Recruitment
- Nandi County Recruitment
- Elgeyo-Marakwet County Recruitment
- World Food Programme Recruitment
- West Pokot County Recruitment
- Turkana County Government Recruitment
- Samburu County Recruitment
Requirements for Busia County Recruitment 2023
Irrespective of the position you’re applying for, meeting the job requirements is the bench mark for selection of successful applicants. For this recruitment exercise, below are the general criteria prospective applicants must meet.
Other requirements like educational qualification and skills for each position is outline on the recruitment portal.
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should have a criminal record free background
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
Busia County Recruitment Portal
www.busiacounty.go.ke/index.php/vacancies is the online application portal for the ongoing Busia County recruitment exercise. Interested candidates are to visit this portal to explore vacant positions ad then follow the steps below to apply.
How to Apply for Busia County Recruitment 2023
The submission of application for the ongoing Busia County government recruitment includes the following steps:
- Write an application letter
- Prepare an up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV)
- Make copies of certificates, testimonials and identity card
- Put them in a sealed envelope
- Indicate the position you’re applying for on the left side
Application should be addressed to
- The Secretary/CEO,
- County Public Service Board,
- County Government of Busia,
- O Box 1103- 50400,
The County Government of Busia is an equal opportunity employer, women, youth, and people living with disability are encouraged to apply.
All forms of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Busia County Recruitment Deadline
The closing date for Busia County massive recruitment is 31st May, 2023 by 5:00pm. Interested candidates are to submit their applications on or before this deadline.
These are the fundamental information you should note concerning Busia County recruitment, if you need more information follow us on Google News. Also, if you have a question, kindly indicate in the comment section below.