Do you want to access the BSUM portal, www.portal.bsum.edu.ng, to submit an application or make an e-payment? If yes, this article will provide a guideline on logging into the portal on all devices.
The BSUM portal is open to students at all times of the year. However, course registration has a deadline on the portal. Read on to discover more about the portal.
About BSUM Portal
BSUM Portal is an interactive web solution used by Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM) to simplify admission, application, and payment processes. The portal has different users and is accessible at https://portal.bsum.edu.ng/.
Its users include fresh/returning students, alumni, staff, and bankers.
Here’s a brief overview of various things you can do on the BSUM Portal as a student:
Check Post UMTE score
If you’ve taken BSUM Post UTME to enroll in an undergraduate program, you can check your performance in the exam through the portal.
Check admission status
BSUM portal allows prospective students to know their admission status by logging into their portal. This service is free of charge to all applicants.
Prospective students of BSUM can download the admission application form online from the portal. On the other hand, admission letters are downloadable by successful applicants once the list has been released.
Prospective students can complete various applications and upload their supporting documents on the BSUM portal. Examples include applications for UTME/DE Screening, full-time and part-time programs, undergraduate and postgraduate programs, etc.
In addition, you can apply for transcripts on the portal, which is convenient to students across all levels, including graduates.
Make online payments
BSUM portal supports e-payment for tuition and some other fees. Payment references are also verifiable via the portal.
If you have completed your school fees as required by BSUM, you can register your courses before the deadline through your student portal. Course registrations do not attract any additional charges on the portal.
Below are links to guidelines about how to access other student portals:
- UNILORIN Portal 2024 www.portal.unilorin.edu.ng Login.
- FUTA Student Portal – www.firars.futa.edu.ng/app/welcome/appindex.
- YSU Portal www.ysu.edu.ng/smis/students/login.php.
- FUNAAB Student Portal www.portal.unaab.edu.ng.
- KWASU Portal www.portal.kwasu.edu.ng 2024/2025.
- UNIZIK Portal www.stu.unizik.edu.ng.
- FULOKOJA Student Portal 2024/2025 www.ug.fulokoja.edu.ng.
How to Log into the BSUM Student Portal
Follow the instructions below to access your portal on any device:
- Visit the website, https://portal.bsum.edu.ng/
- Click on the Fresh/Returning Students option
- On the next page, input your portal username and password.
- Click on the Submit button to access your portal.
How to Reset your BSUM Portal Login Password
- Visit https://portal.bsum.edu.ng/recoveruserpassword.jsp or click on “Forgot your Password?” in the portal login page
- Enter your username and recovery email address
- Click on Continue.
Was this post helpful? If so, do not hesitate to share with your friends and leave a comment below.
You can also follow us on Google News so you will be the first to see our updates about job opportunities, portal logins, and shortlist news worldwide.