Brookside Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal www.brookside.co.ke
Brookside recruitment 2023/2024: job vacancies, application form, recruitment portal www.brookside.co.ke, requirements, how to apply, closing date and other vital information about the application process is here.
Have you heard about Brookside recruitment? If yes, would you like to apply? Great! We’re glad to notify you that the step-by-step guidelines on how to submit application for Brookside jobs 2023.
Brookside Job Vacancies 2023
- Assistant Production Manager
- Section Manager
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Human Recourse Manager
- General Manager
- Maintenance Technicians
- Technical Managers
- Technical Operators
- Production Managers
- General Manager
- Brand Manager
- Sales Manager
These are the vacant positions in Brookside Africa limited, so, you can submit an application for any of these positions in the ongoing recruitment exercise.
Is Brookside Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, Brookside recruitment 2023 is ongoing. The application form is accessible on the recruitment portal www.brookside.co.ke by interested candidates from any of the counties below.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
Here are other job opportunities in Kenya we recommend you also apply:
- KCB Recruitment
- Kisumu County Recruitment
- Meru County Recruitment
- Nyeri County Government Recruitment
- Nakuru County Government Recruitment
- Laikipia County Government Recruitment
- Baringo County Government Recruitment
- Busia County Recruitment
- Kenyatta University Recruitment
- WTS Energy Recruitment
- Plan International Recruitment
Requirements for Brookside Recruitment 2023
- Candidate applying must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Candidate should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Candidate should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Candidate applying should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should have a criminal record free background
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
Brookside Recruitment Portal
www.brookside.co.ke/careers.php is the recruitment portal for Brookside Africa Limited. Persons interested in this job vacancies are to first visit this portal to explore latest vacancies.
How to Apply for Brookside Recruitment 2023
To submit an application for the ongoing recruitment exercise, follow the steps below.
- You’re to first visit the recruitment portal www.brookside.co.ke
- write a cover letter, indicating the position you’re applying for
- Attach copies of your Curriculum Vitae (CV), Academic, Professional Certificates, Testimonials, National Identity Card or Passport
- Put your application in a sealed envelope indicating the position on top.
- Scan and send these documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brookside Recruitment Deadline
The closing date for Brookside recruitment is 17th May, 2023. All applicants are to submit their form on or before this deadline to avoid disqualification.
Note that trying to outsmart the application system i.e., canvassing will lead to disqualification as well and if caught would be prosecuted.
Basically, that is what we have for you today concerning Brookside recruitment exercise, if you have a question kindly let us know via the comment section below.
Would you also like to get more update from us concerning latest job vacancies in Kenya? If yes, fee free to join us on Google News.
Am ready and willing to work with
Am willing to work with you
Can we graduate also apply for it but presently am serving
Am willing to work with your institution,thanks
Am wycliffe Gitonga nyaga from Tharaka nithi County am interested on your job i have 7 months experience and am 24 yrs am ready to work with you my number 0757484271
Can you give me a chance please
Am Bonvick Momanyi am interested to work with your company . Thank you as u consider my request .
I request a chance in this position please
James wafula from Nairobi I request a opportunity chance from this company I have 3years of walking experience
Yes.am willing to work.
I will be glad working with you company is one of the best in milk processing alot
am lameck mongare wish to work with you I worked with kinangop consider me please
I am jobless so please, I request Job
This is a very good company
Am willing to work with your company as a driver
Am a finance specialist a fresh graduate nd would wish to work with this great company
Am interested to join and work with you.
I liked your product.and I would like to work with you.