Bomet Public Service recruitment 2023/2024 application portal www.cpsbbomet.net is current open for latest job vacancies in the county.
Prior to this, if it is your wish to apply for the ongoing Bomet Public Service Board recruitment exercise then definitely you’re on the right page.
Hello there, welcome to Recruitment File, one of the best job advert portals in Kenya and Africa at large where we present to you daily job opportunities that suites your dream.
We will get started by validating if the Bomet Public Service Board (PSB) job vacancies are actually out and highlight the requirements, how best you can apply for the job, application deadline and success tips.
What are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
Other trending recruitment in Kenya:
- KEBS Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- KDF Recruitment
- Kenya Army Recruitment
- Kenya Police Recruitment
- Kenya TSC Recruitment
- KPMG Kenya Recruitment
- NHIF Recruitment
- Embu County Job Vacancies
- Kitui County Job Vacancies
- Isiolo County Job Vacancies
- Wajir County Government Job Vacancies
- Nakuru County Recruitment
[saswp_tiny_multiple_faq headline-0=”h2″ question-0=”Is Bomet Public Service Recruitment Form 2023 Out?” answer-0=”The Government of Bomet County in January made a public notice about latest job vacancies in the Public Service Board and currently invites interested persons to apply by visiting the online application portal www.cpsbbomet.net.” image-0=”” count=”1″ html=”true”]
So, now that you have validated that the recruitment is actually ongoing, what next should you know about?
The next information you need is the actual positions in Bomet Public Service Board that are vacant, listed below are the 2023 Bomet PSB vacant positions.
- Superintending Engineer (Roads) – CPSB 07 (1 Post)
- Architect – CPSB 08 (1 Post)
- Architectural Assistant II – CPSB 10 (2 Posts)
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor II – CPSB 09 (1 Post)
- Quantity Survey Assistant III – CPSB 11 (2 Posts)
- Deputy Director Gender Services – CPSB 04 (1 Post)
- Social Development Officer II- CPSB 10 (2 Posts)
- Assistant Social Development Officer III- CPSB 11 (2 Posts)
- Social Welfare Officer III – CPSB 11 (17 Posts)
- Gender Officer II – CPSB 10 (2 Posts)
- Culture Officer II – CPSB 10 (2 Posts)
- Librarian II- CPSB 10 (1 Post)
- Librarian Assistant III- CPSB 11 (3 Posts)
- Film Officer II – CPSB 10 (1 Post)
- Assistant Film Officer III – CPSB 11 (1 Post)
- Principal Climate Change Officer – CPSB 06 (1 Post)
- Climate Change Officer I – CPSB 10 (5 Posts)
- Assistant Engineer II (Water & Sewerage) – CPSB 09 (1 Post)
- Inspector (Water & Sewerage) – CPSB 11 (5 Posts)
- Forest Assistant II – CPSB 11 (25 Posts)
- Chief Enterprise Development Officer – CPSB 07 (1 Post) & lots more.
Great! So now you’ve seen the different positions available in Bomet Public Service recruitment, I’m pretty sure by now you’ve come to a conclusion as to which position you’re applying for, if yes, that good.
Another think i’d like you to take note are the requirements or call it general eligibility for submission an application for this recruitment exercise.
Requirements for Bomet Public Service Recruitment 2023
- Applicant must be a Kenyan with valid means of identification
- Applicant must possess a Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Candidate applying should be a graduate of any university recognized by Kenya
- He or she must have atleast two (2) years of experience
- Applicant depending on the position should be conversant with basic computer operations
- Applicant should be able to express his or herself verbally and in written form
- Candidate must be law abiding and free of criminal record
Note: these are more like a general criterion that all applicant must possess irrespective of the position they’re applying.
Counties Eligible to Apply for Bomet Jobs
Even though you’re from any of the Kenya counties listed below but so long you currently reside in Bomet, feel free to apply for the ongoing Public Service recruitment.
|Taita Mak Taveta||Turkana|
How to Apply for Bomet County Public Service Recruitment 2023
- To submit an application, take the steps below.
- Visit Bomet job application portal www.cpsbbomet.net
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Read through the application instructions
- Fill in required information
- Upload necessary documents
- Read through your application again then submit
Applications can only be submitted online on or before Tuesday, 14th February, 2023 through Bomet County Public Service Board recruitment portal, www.cpsbbomet.net. Manual applications will not be accepted.
Bomet Public Service Recruitment Deadline 2023
The online application portal www.cpsbbomet.net would be close on Tuesday, February 14, 2023 and further application after this date would not be accepted any longer.
Clearance documents for purposes of complying with the provisions of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 will be required from those shortlisted
Bomet Job Application Precautions
- Bomet County Public Service Board does not solicit for payments or recruit staff through agents/agencies. Any person purporting to undertake recruitment exercise for a fee and/or on behalf of County Public Service Board is a fraudster
- The County Government of Bomet is an equal opportunity employer. Women and Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
Also take note that only Shortlisted and successful candidates will be called upon by Bomet County Public Service Board.