Bomet Public Service Board Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Pdf – Download Here
Do you wish to download Bomet Public Service Board Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 pdf? If yes, carefully follow the lead provided in this article to ascertain if your name is among the Bomet government recruitment shortlisted applicants.
Hello, welcome to our blog (recruitmentfile.net), its great to have you here. I’m pretty sure the purpose why you arrived this page is to download the just released Bomet Public Service Board shortlisted candidates.
So, let’s begin with the validating first if actually Bomet county government have release the names of successful applicants for the Public Service Board job intake.
Immediately after that, I will highlight the counties eligible to check the shortlist and then how you can download the pdf.
- Kitui Public Service Board Shortlisted Candidates
- KIPPRA Shortlisted Candidates
- Nairobi County Shortlisted Candidates
- Nakuru County Shortlisted Candidates
- Kenya Police Shortlisted Candidates
- KUTRRH Shortlisted Candidates
- NYS Shortlisted Candidates
- NPSC Shortlisted Candidates
- Hipora Job Shortlisted Candidates
- KALRO Shortlisted Candidates
- ECDE Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
- Kenya Army Shortlisted Candidates
- KFS Shortlisted Candidates
- KPA Shortlisted Candidates
- KEBS Shortlisted Candidates
Is Bomet Public Service Board Shortlisted Candidates 2023 Out?
Yes, Bomet list of successful applicants for the 2023 Public service recruitment is out. Candidates are to visit www.cpsbbomet.net to check and download the pdf which contains comprehensive names of shortlisted candidates.
Just in case, you feel you might have difficulty trying to check Bomet shortlisted candidates by yourself, relax we’ve got you covered.
We’ve outlined the few steps you need to carry out in other to download and check if your name is in Bomet job shortlist.
Below were the advertised job vacancies in Bomet Public Service and irrespective of the position you applied, the steps to check the shortlisted candidates is the same.
- Superintending Engineer (Roads) – CPSB 07 (1 Post)
- Architect – CPSB 08 (1 Post)
- Architectural Assistant II – CPSB 10 (2 Posts)
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor II – CPSB 09 (1 Post)
- Quantity Survey Assistant III – CPSB 11 (2 Posts)
- Deputy Director Gender Services – CPSB 04 (1 Post)
- Social Development Officer II- CPSB 10 (2 Posts)
- Assistant Social Development Officer III- CPSB 11 (2 Posts)
- Social Welfare Officer III – CPSB 11 (17 Posts)
- Gender Officer II – CPSB 10 (2 Posts)
- Culture Officer II – CPSB 10 (2 Posts)
- Librarian II- CPSB 10 (1 Post)
- Librarian Assistant III- CPSB 11 (3 Posts)
- Film Officer II – CPSB 10 (1 Post)
- Assistant Film Officer III – CPSB 11 (1 Post)
- Principal Climate Change Officer – CPSB 06 (1 Post)
- Climate Change Officer I – CPSB 10 (5 Posts)
- Assistant Engineer II (Water & Sewerage) – CPSB 09 (1 Post)
- Inspector (Water & Sewerage) – CPSB 11 (5 Posts)
- Forest Assistant II – CPSB 11 (25 Posts)
- Chief Enterprise Development Officer – CPSB 07 (1 Post) & lots more.
Counties Eligible to Check Bomet Job Shortlist 2023
|Taita Mak Taveta||Turkana|
How to Check Bomet Public Service Shortlisted Candidates 2023
- First is to visit https://bomet.go.ke/shortlisted-candidates/
- Click on login at the right side of your screen
- Provide your username and password
- On your dashboard, click on application status
- Input your application number and enter
Note: Your dashboard is one of the fundamental places you can use to verify if you’ve been shortlisted, meanwhile another option is downloading the pdf, check your email or via print media.
To download Bomet shortlisted candidate’s pdf, visit their official website www.bomet.go.ke, click on career at the top menu bar, scroll down the page to download shortlisted candidates.
Bomet Public Service Interview Date 2023
The downloaded pdf contains your interview date, venue and time as well. So, once you locate your name on the shortlist, just beside it is detail of your interview screening.
Congratulations to all the 2023 Bomet shortlisted candidates.