Bidco Africa Jobs in Kenya 2023/2024 Career Portal www.bidcoafrica.com
Bidco Africa Jobs in Kenya 2023/2024: Are you searching for Bidco Oil refineries jobs, Bidco Drivers Jobs, Bidco HR Email Address, Bidco jobs in Thika or career Portal www.bidcoafrica.com etc.
If yes, great! We’re glad to inform you that this article contains full details about Bidco Africa jobs in Kenya, the requirements, how to apply, closing date and other relevant information.
So, if you have been hearing about Bidco jobs in Kenya but do not know how to submit an application for it, don’t worry we’ve got you covered.
Bidco Africa Jobs in Kenya 2023
Bidco Africa is an outstanding manufacturing company in Kenya that produces a varied products of fast-moving consumer goods such as cooking oil, detergents, soaps, and beauty products.
The company has been in operation for over thirty (30) years and has gain reliability and trust as a brand in the African market.
Bidco Africa is committed to creating job opportunities in Kenya, and as such, it has various job openings for individuals seeking employment like human resource manager, oil refineries jobs, drivers etc.
The organization is not discriminating at all in her recruitment process, as such both male, female and even people with disability are free to apply.
The important thing here is meeting the job requirements as only successful applicants would be contacted.
Bidco Africa Job Vacancies 2023
For the ongoing Bidco Africa recruitment exercise, listed below are the vacant positions available, go through them and when you find one that you like, proceed to the requirements and how to apply.
- Head of marketing
- Turbine Operator
- Electrical Technician
- Mechanical Fitter
- Information Technology Officer
- Help Desk Support
- Blowmould and Filler Machine Operator
- ATM sales
- Lead designer
- Lead, learning and development
- Lead, Culture and Employee Engagement
- Deputy Sales Head
- Oil refineries workers
- Drivers etc.
Just in case, you have gone through these vacant positions in Bidco Africa and you’re not convinced, here are other trending recruitment in Kenya you can as well explore.
- Central Bank of Kenya Recruitment
- KNQA Recruitment
- NCRC Recruitment
- KMA Recruitment
- KURA Recruitment
- Qatar Airways Recruitment
- Jobs in Canada for Kenyans
- EACC Recruitment
- KNH Recruitment
- Supermarket Jobs in Kenya
Types of Bidco Africa Jobs in Kenya
Generally, putting all of Bidco job vacancies together, it could be summarized into three (3) categories, namely:
- Bidco Oil refineries jobs
- Bidco Drivers Jobs
- Bidco Human Resource Officer (HR)
Requirements for Bidco Recruitment 2023
- Candidate applying should a Kenya citizen
- Candidate should have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a diploma or degree from a recognized institution in Kenya
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should have a minimum of two (2) years of working experience
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Candidate should be able to work under pressure and with less supervision
- Candidate applying for machine operation, should have firsthand experiential knowledge of how the machine works
- You should be free of criminal record as these discredits your chances
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC
How to Apply for Bidco Jobs 2023
To submit an application for any of the advertised positions, candidates are to visit the application portal, select the position they wish apply, submit their CV and application letter etc.
Bidco Career Portal
www.bidcoafrica.com/careers is the application portal for Bidco recruitment. This is where you will see vacancies and ongoing recruitment application form.
Bidco Job Application Deadline
Although, the deadline for Bidco recruitment exercise has not been specified but we recommend you submit your application once you see this advert.
Here are the do’s and don’t during Bidco job application.
- Do not submit your application twice
- Ensure you correctly fill the form
- Your CV must be up to date
- Indicate the position you’re applying for in the cover letter
- Most importantly, submit your application as soon as possible
That’s what we have for you today concerning Bidco Africa jobs in Kenya 2023, if you face any challenge trying to apply or have a question, kindly indicate in the comment section below.
Would you like to get more update about this recruitment exercise? If yes, subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screening or following us on Google News.
i kindly request for job in your company
Mr. Erickson Peter Shwashwa
P.O. Box 439 – 00511
(+254)0710 692 626
Kenya Power & Lighting Co
P.0 BOX 309
RE. APPLICATION FOR A TECHNICAL POSITION
I am writing to express my interest in your institution as a technical staff.
I am a person living with a disability (Deafness) and a holder of a certificate in Electrical installation from Karen Technical Training College for The Impaired Hearing. I also hold a Certificate of Service for the Under Officers from the National Youth Service (NYS)and a certificate in Computer Applications.
I am a hardworking person ready to support the organisation in all aspects with minimal supervision. I will gladly appreciate an opportunity to serve in your organisation
Your consideration will be highly appreciated.
Mr. Erickson Peter Shwashwa
I like it.
I want a job