Do you wish to apply for Bank of Baroda recruitment 2023? If yes, details about the job vacancies, requirements, how to apply, application portal www.bankofbarodakenya.co.ke, closing date and success tips are obtainable in this article.
The Bank of Baroda recruitment (Kenya) has been awaited by many job seekers and sequel to this, we have received questions such as:
- When is Bank of Baroda recruitment starting?
- How do I apply for Bank of Baroda jobs?
- What are the requirements for Bank of Baroda recruitment?
- Can I apply for Bank of Baroda job with KCSE?
Not to worry, after reading this article you will get comprehensive answers to these questions and even many other things.
Overview of Bank of Baroda (Kenya) Ltd
On December 14th, 1953, Bank of Baroda (Kenya) Ltd. officially opened for business. In Kenya’s Mombasa, the Bank’s first branch was established.
Currently, Bank has 14 branches spread out across Kenya. The Bank provides all varieties of financial services to its clients and has worked to improve the socioeconomic standing of the nation over the last seven decades.
Facts About Bank of Baroda (Kenya) Recruitment
- Submission of application for vacant positions are to be done online via Bank of Baroda (Kenya) career portal.
- No applicant is allowed to submit an application for more than one position.
- Do not pay anyone to access BOB job application form.
- Ensure you submit your application or before the stipulated deadline. In fact, the earlier, the better.
- Kindly note that we do not influence the recruitment process, our job is just to guide you on how to submit application successfully.
- Finally, pay close attention to the job requirements as it is the benchmark for intake of successful applicants.
Is Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, there are job vacancies in Bank of Baroda and the recruitment exercise for 2023 has commenced. Candidates are to visit www.bankofbarodakenya.co.ke/careers to apply.
When you visit BOB career portal, one of the fundamental things you have to do, is explore the vacant positions advertised and then download the application form.
Regarding Bank of Baroda job application form, kindly note that you’re not expected to make payment to anyone or what so ever in other to access this job application form.
Also, interested persons from any of Kenya’s counties listed below can apply.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
Irrespective of the job position you aim in Bank of Baroda recruitment; below are the general criteria all applicant must adhere.
Other bank job vacancies in Kenya includes:
- BOA Kenya Recruitment
- ABC Bank Recruitment
- Sidian Bank Recruitment
- Equity Bank Recruitment
- SBM Bank Recruitment
- ABSA Bank Recruitment
- NCBA Bank Recruitment
- CBK Recruitment
- World Bank Recruitment
General Requirements for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2023
To apply for Bank of Baroda recruitment in Kenya, these are the qualities you should possess educationally and otherwise.
- Applicant must be a Kenyan Citizen
- He or she must have KCSE certificate
- Should possess a certificate of good conduct
- Must be medically and physically fit
- Candidate must have an acceptable means of identification like the National ID Card, Driver’s License or International passport
- Candidate should have either Bachelor or Master degree in relevant field
- Candidates with vast knowledge and experience in relevant field have added advantage
- Candidate should be a strategic thinker and result oriented
- Candidate should have excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Candidate should possess capacity to work under pressure to meet timelines
- Have ability to work in a multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity
- Candidate should demonstrate understand and commitment to the values and principles of the organization
- Applicants that are computer literate have an added advantage.
Applicant would also be required to present the following certificates when applicable.
- Tax compliance certificates
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission
- Clearance from the CRB.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the police
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2023
First visit www.bankofbarodakenya.co.ke/careers, then download and fill the job application form, attach your copy of your National ID, Education/Professional Qualifications & Work Experience Proof and send to:
The Managing Director
Bank of Baroda (Kenya) Ltd
Head Office, 90 Muthithi Road
P. O. Box 30033 – 00100
The closing date for Bank of Baroda recruitment is 30th June, 2023 by 5:00pm. Endeavour to submit your application on or before this deadline to avoid disqualification.
These are the important information you should note about Bank of Baroda Recruitment exercise. We hope you’ve been able to submit your application following these steps.
Meanwhile, if you face any challenge while applying of have a question, kindly let us know in the comment section below.
To get more update about Bank of Baroda job vacancies or other trending jobs in Kenya, follow us on Google News or subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen.