Hello there! Would you like to submit application for Airtel recruitment 2024? If yes, details about the job vacancies, requirements, how to apply, closing date and other relevant information are shared in this article.
Are you currently residing in Kenya and searching for a suitable job opportunity? If yes, we’re excited to notify you that Airtel recruitment 2024 has commenced and you can apply online following the guidelines here.
Not to worry, the complicated application process has been simplified for easy comprehension, what you have to do now is carefully read this article till the end.
Overview of Airtel Limited
Airtel is a global telecommunication organization with origin in India, specifically New Delhi. The company operates globally in over 17 countries including South Asia, African and the Channel Islands.
Yearly, the company conducts recruitment exercise across her respective country of operation. In this article, our focus is on the airtel recruitment process for Kenyans.
The vacancies projected by the management is for both ICT inclined and non-ICT personnel.
Has Airtel Recruitment in Kenya Commenced?
Yes, the 2024 Airtel recruitment exercise in Kenya for the employment of suitably qualified candidates has commenced and is currently ongoing.
Persons who have interest for this job are to visit the online application portal to explore vacancies and apply accordingly.
We have saved you that stress by providing the details on how to successfully submit an application for the job vacancies advertised.
In addition, the management alerts candidates that the application form is free and accessible via the online recruitment portal, therefore no one is permitted to make payment to any party in respect of Airtel job application form.
Eligibility for Airtel Recruitment 2024
Eligibility here talks about who and who is qualified to apply for this job. Well, according to the management, the application portal is open to interested persons from any of the county below.
|Taita Mak Taveta
Meanwhile, have it at the back of your mind that it is specifically those meet the job requirements that would be shortlisted for the net phase of the recruitment exercise.
Airtel Kenya Job Vacancies 2024
Highlighted below are the vacant positions that has mandated Airtel recruitment exercise in Kenya. Carefully go through them and decide on the one you wish to apply.
- Zonal sales manager
- Internal audit and risk manager
- SME channel sales account manager
- Airtel money product development manager
- Partner acquisition manager
- Regulatory manager
- AM IT Manager
- Senior IT & networks auditor
General Requirements for Airtel Recruitment 2024
Remember that gaining employment into Airtel could be an easy task if you carefully adhere to the requirements below.
- First you must be a citizen of Kenya
- Secondly, you must have a valid means of identification like National ID card or passport
- You should possess at least D+ in KSCE
- Candidate must possess either a diploma or degree from a recognized institution in Kenya
- Applicant must possess good leadership skills and able to successfully work with a team
- Intermediate knowledge of business finance principles (Does applying or managerial positions)
- Generally, applicant should possess good interpersonal communication skills, excellent negotiation and presentation skills as well.
Note: When applying, ensure you only scan and upload the originals of required documents and most importantly avoid applying for more than one (1) position.
Other ongoing jobs in Kenya
- Kibabii University Recruitment
- National Oil Corporation of Kenya Recruitment
- National Museums of Kenya Recruitment
- Competition Authority of Kenya Recruitment
- FHI 360 Kenya Recruitment
- BOA Kenya Recruitment
- Communications Authority of Kenya Recruitment
- Kenya Forest Service Recruitment
- Kenya Tourism Board Recruitment
- Kenya School of Law Recruitment
Airtel Recruitment Portal www.airtelkenya.com/media_career
To submit application for Airtel recruitment, you first need to access the recruitment portal which is www.airtelkenya.com/media_career to explore vacant positions, read through the application instruction and apply following the guidelines below.
How to Apply for Airtel Kenya Recruitment 2024
- Visit the recruitment portal airtelkenya.com/media_career
- Choose the position you wish to apply
- Read through the application instructions
- Create an account on the application portal
- Fill the online application form
- Scan and upload required documents
- Proofread your application then submit
Alternative method is to send an application letter indicating the position you wish to apply and a curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Airtel Recruitment Deadline 2024
The application deadline for Airtel Kenya recruitment is Thursday, 3rd August, 2024. Candidates are to submit or send application on or before this closing date. Failure to adhere will result to disqualification.
That’s the information we have for you today concerning Airtel recruitment 2024, you can follow us on Google News for more update. Notwithstanding, if you have a question, kindly indicate in the comment section below.