African Wildlife Foundation recruitment 2023/2024 job application form, career portal www.awf.org, requirements, how to apply and even the closing date are indicated in this article.
Would you like to be a part of African Wildlife Foundation? If yes, we’re excited to inform you that AWF recruitment 2023 has commenced and you can now submit application.
This article would serve you as a guide on how to successfully submit an application for African Wildlife Foundation recruitment, and also disclose all necessary details to you, keep reading.
African Wildlife Foundation Recruitment Portal
I’m quite sure, the moment you heard about African Wildlife Foundation recruitment, one of the first thing that came to your mind was how do you submit application?
Although, factors such as the vacant positions, requirements, starting/closing date etc. would still be part of the initial consideration which off course we’ve discuss here.
In other to submit an application for the ongoing African Wildlife Foundation recruitment, you need to first access the career portal and how do you do this?
Its simple, using either a mobile device or computer system like laptop, visit www.awf.org using any browser of your choice, scroll to the bottom of the page and click careers.
Once you click on career, you will be redirected to the African Wildlife recruitment portal where you will see vacant positions and other important information.
Is AWF Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, the African Wildlife Foundation recruitment 2023 is currently ongoing as the career portal is open for submission of applications.
Sequel to this, if you reside in Kenya or any other part of Africa and wish to apply for any of the vacant positions, carefully follow the steps for application outlined in this article.
Also, note that AWF recruitment application form is free and accessible via the online career portal www.awf.org.
African Wildlife Foundation Job Vacancies 2023
These are the vacant positions that has mandates the African Wildlife Foundation recruitment, carefully read through each of them to apply.
- Manager, Cost Proposal-Finance (Kenya)
- Policy Advocacy and Partnerships Officer (Kenya)
- Data Management Project Intern
- Biomonitoring Intern Campo
- Web Project Coordinator
Who is Eligible to Apply?
The application is open to all interested candidates who meet the job requirements and possess the needed educational qualifications and experience.
Positions such as Manager, Cost Proposal-Finance and Policy Advocacy and Partnership Officer is strictly for applicants from any of the counties below.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
Hot Job Vacancies in Kenya
- Kdf Recruitment
- Jobs in Canada
- British Army Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- Police Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- Army Recruitment
- Navy Recruitment
- Airforce Recruitment
- KFS Recruitment
- Prisons Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment
- TSC Recruitment
- PSC Recruitment
- JSC Recruitment
- KEBS Recruitment
- KCB Recruitment
Requirements for African Wildlife Foundation Recruitment 2023
Candidates interested in any of the advertised positions are to adhere to the requirements below.
- Master’s degree and experience in finance, economics, accounting, business or another relevant field.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to lead an motivate a team and experience managing a team.
- Strong ability to collaborate and to work well with others.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Certification such as CGMA, CPA, CMA or other related certifications.
- Experience with and developing cost proposals for major public donor agencies such as USAID, EU, the GEF or Germany.
- Excellent budgeting skills are a must, including the ability to work with technical leads to build accurate and realistic cost proposals.
- Must possess database management skills and strong skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Must be proficient in research, interpreting, and analyzing diverse data and processes.
- Must possess the ability to work collaboratively and independently to achieve stated goals.
- Must be highly organized with the ability to implement systems and follow-up process.
- Must possess strong analytical skills.
- Must pay attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required. French and/or German language skills are desired.
How to Apply for AWF Recruitment 2023
Carefully follow the steps below to submit an application for the ongoing African Wildlife Foundation (AWF) recruitment 2023.
- First, you have to visit www.awf.org
- Next, choose the position you’d like to apply
- Read through the application instructions
- Then click the “apply” button
- Fill the online application with your authentic information
- Be careful with date selection
- Upload your Curriculum Vitae (CV) and other educational documents needed
- Review your application and submit
African Wildlife Foundation Recruitment Deadline
The application deadline for this recruitment exercise is 16th June, 2023. You have to complete and submit your application or before this deadline to avoid disqualification.
We’re excited to have you read this article to this point and honestly believe that you would be able to submit your application following these steps.
Having said that, in the course of submitting your application, if you face any challenge or maybe you have a question pertaining to what you’ve read so far concerning African Wildlife Foundation recruitment, kindly let us know in the comment section below.
Would you like to get more information about African Wildlife Foundation recruitment, shortlisted candidates or other wildlife job opportunities feel free to follow us on Google News.
In addition, you can subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen.