African Union Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Portal www.careers.au.int
African Union recruitment 2023/2024: update about the job vacancies, requirements, how to apply, recruitment portal www.careers.au.int, internship and other important information is available in this article.
Do you wish to apply for African Union recruitment 2023? Or are you seeking enhance your career through their internship program? If yes, you’re on the right page.
We have highlighted all the information concerning the 2023 African Union recruitment, continue reading.
Is African Union Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, the African Union recruitment 2023 is ongoing. The job application form is accessible online by interested candidates at the recruitment portal www.careers.au.int.
African Union (AU) Job Vacancies 2023
- Head of Division Digital Trade (AfCFTA)
- Chief Procurement Officer (AfCFTA)
- Junior Program Officer – IPR (AfCFTA)
- Bilingual Secretary (AfCFTA)
- Director Industry, Minerals, Entrepreneurship, and Turism (IMET)
- Head of Division Information Society
- Technical Cooperation and Resource Mobilization Officer (APRM)
- Senior Risk Officer (APRM)
- Senior Research, Methodology & Development Officer
- Senior Programme Officer Continental & Global Governance Programmes (APRM)
- Senior Procurement & Travel Officer (APRM)
- Senior Country Review Officer – Economic Governance (APRM)
- Senior Country Review Officer – Democracy & Political Governance (APRM)
- Senior Africa Governance Report Officer (APRM)
- Monitoring & Evaluation of National Governance Programmes Officer (APRM)
- Finance Officer – Accounting (APRM)
- Documentalist/Librarian (APRM)
- Country Review Officer – State Resilience (APRM)
- Country Review – Socio-Economic Development, Gender Officer (APRM)
- Country Review Officer – Corporate Governance (APRM)
- Certifying Officer (APRM)
- Strategic Planning Officer (APRM)
- Deputy Secretary General (AfCFTA)
Feel free to submit an application for any of the advertised positions, so long you meet the job requirements. Below are the criteria and eligibility status for African Union recruitment.
Requirements for African Union Recruitment 2023
- Applicant should be from any of the African Union member state
- He or she must have a valid means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Master’s degree in International Trade, Public Administration, Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Law, Finance, Management. International Relations or a related field from a recognized institution with Fifteen (15) years of relevant professional experience with at least ten (10) years served in a senior management role preferably in an inter-governmental organization or national government/public service, international or regional institution, and a minimum of five (5) years of direct supervisory experience
- Applicant should possess the following skills:
- Demonstrated leadership experience with strategic vision and proven skills in managing complex organizations at the national, regional or international level;
- Demonstrated record of setting clear standards for accountability, probity, value for money and risk management and zero tolerance to fraud and corruption; for ensuring sound and transparent financial management; and delivering continuous improvement, impact, efficiency and effectiveness;
- Demonstrated intellectual leadership, creativity and proven ability to propose new ideas and lead on new ways of working across silos in a complementary and synergistic way for a prosperous and peaceful Africa;
- Proven track record of change management and accomplishments at the regional, national or international level with strong resource mobilization, political and diplomatic skills;
- Demonstrated ability to lead a multi-cultural team and establish harmonious and effective working relationships both within and outside the organization;
- Proven ability to inspire, encourage, build trust and confidence and build consensus, stimulate effective campaigns and drive collective action among a broad spectrum of people and organizations.
Other international recruitment you can also apply includes:
- UN Volunteers Recruitment
- ECOWAS Recruitment
- ExxonMobil Recruitment
- Total Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment
- IOM Recruitment
- UNHCR Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Recruitment
- USAID Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- Australia Army Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
Countries Eligible to Apply for AU Recruitment
Interested candidates in any of the countries below can apply for the ongoing African Union recruitment and ensure to submit application before the deadline.
- Republic of Burundi
- Republic of Cameroon
- Central African Republic
- Republic of Chad
- Republic of the Congo
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Gabonese Republic
- Democratic Republic of São Tomé and Príncipe
- Union of the Comoros
- Republic of Djibouti
- State of Eritrea
- Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
- Republic of Kenya
- Republic of Madagascar
- Republic of Mauritius
- Republic of Rwanda
- Republic of Seychelles
- Federal Republic of Somalia
- Republic of South Sudan
- Republic of the Sudan
- United Republic of Tanzania
- Republic of Uganda
- People’s Democratic Republic of Algeria
- Arab Republic of Egypt
- Islamic Republic of Mauritania
- Kingdom of Morocco
- Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic
- Republic of Tunisia
- Republic of Angola
- Republic of Botswana
- Kingdom of Eswatini
- Kingdom of Lesotho
- Republic of Malawi
- Republic of Mozambique
- Republic of Namibia
- Republic of South Africa
- Republic of Zambia
- Republic of Zimbabwe
- Republic of Benin
- Burkina Faso
- Republic of Cabo Verde
- Republic of Côte d’Ivoire
- Republic of the Gambia
- Republic of Ghana
- Republic of Guinea
- Republic of Guinea-Bissau
- Republic of Liberia
- Republic of Mali
- Republic of Niger
- Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Republic of Senegal
- Republic of Sierra Leone
- Togolese Republic
African Union Career Portal
www.careers.au.int is the recruitment or career portal for African Union, while www.au.int is the official website. Prospective applicants of this recruitment exercise are to visit the recruitment portal to submit an application.
How to Apply for African Union Recruitment 2023
Here are the steps on how to submit application for the ongoing African Union recruitment exercise.
- Visit AU recruitment portal www.careers.au.int
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Read through the job description
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “apply now”
- Attach your CV and cover letter
- Fill the online application form
- Proof read your application
- Then submit
African Union Job Application Deadline 2023
Tuesday, 2nd May, 2023 is the closing date for African Union recruitment. Applicants should endeavour to submit application on or before this deadline to avid disqualification.
We hope this guide helps you successfully submit application for the ongoing African Union recruitment exercise. If you have any question, let us know in the comment section below, also you can follow us on Google News.
The information is good very interesting but I’m not eligible I’m a driver by profession and nineteen years of service. I work with the University of Yaounde l Cameroon. I wish to have a driving some day. Thank you again for the wonderful information.
I’m MAARU Akilu PROM NIGERIA I NEED TO HELP ME WITH JOB, I’m graduate but I don’t have work to do,and I’m orphan but two said
Good day sir!
I am Holy Keren Mankaa, a Cameroonian by nationality and a holder of Bachelor of Business Administration precisely in the field of Accounting and Finance.
I am willing to contribute positively if an opportunity is given me to practice what I studied in school.
Thank you sir!
Am dawuda khisitmwa langshit a Nigerian by nationality, am an HND holder of business administration and management ,study business administration and management I will be willing to contribute positivity if an opportunity is given to me to practice what I study in school .
Hi am adam lukman a delopma holder is computer programming from niit and degree holder business administration in human resource with university of education winneba
Lekan olaniji is my name,I am studying presently at Masaryk university,in Brno,I will like to do an internship programe.
I am GILLIAN CHANDA from ZAMBIA trying to find out when will I receive a response from African union HR SPECIALIST for the email you sent me to attend the job interviews for the position of Director of PROTOCOL department. Your usual assistance will be highly appreciated.